Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking of moving to De Vesci Court, Portlaoise

Options
  • 13-04-2015 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I was thinking of moving to De Vesci Court ,Fairgreen area of Portlaoise. The area looks nice ,property prices are good but im not sure .Any thoughts guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭dobad

Its nice area, I know somebody living there, never any trouble. House or apartment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 maybebaby1

dobad wrote: »
    Its nice area, I know somebody living there, never any trouble. House or apartment?

Prob an apartment, they look really nice . The area seems great with the shops , petrol station , ring road oh yeah and the pub :-) right on ur door step .

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭dobad

Yeah its a nice area, the units in the fairgreen are offices, there's a vet, a polish shop (i think), betting shop(not sure which one) hairdressers, childs beauty parlour, Chequers (great pizza & pasta) Chinese and then the pub. Topaz is across the road which has great deli and small shop. Its a quiet enough area, the part you're looking in, well Ive never heard my friend complaining anyway. Best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3 maybebaby1

dobad wrote: »
    Yeah its a nice area, the units in the fairgreen are offices, there's a vet, a polish shop (i think), betting shop(not sure which one) hairdressers, childs beauty parlour, Chequers (great pizza & pasta) Chinese and then the pub. Topaz is across the road which has great deli and small shop. Its a quiet enough area, the part you're looking in, well Ive never heard my friend complaining anyway. Best of luck with it

Tk's 4 ur help , I'll keep u posted

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

maybebaby1 wrote: »
    Tk's 4 ur help , I'll keep u posted

If it's the apartments, I'd have a look before you buy. Terribly messy staircase areas outside the doors. Elevators don't work, doors broken. If the boiler is a huge big ferroli, you can be sure it's gonna give you a lot of problems down the road. I've worked in a good few of the apartments.

• Advertisement
Advertisement