Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aviation Flashlight XP11

• 12-11-2020 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is a way to change the colour & intensity of the aviation flashlight? I love the white, but I would love to turn the red to green if possible & make it a bit more intense?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Psychlops

I take it nobody has tried to mess with this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Had a look everywhere but it doesn't look like there's a way to do this unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyknight

I've been looking at the problem as well(while tweaking the light file)..There might be a possibility to alter the intensity alright...to change the colour you need to have the white light assigned to a key:
    Settings > Keyboard > Views > View Tools > Toggle Red Flashlight
    Toggle White Flashlight
    Alt.....Type Flashlight in the searchbar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Psychlops

Thats the problem, its not intense enough & I would like a green light. On a side note I have been messing with Planemaker & I have successfully added external lighting on the belly & sponsons of my DMO S92 in the shape of strobe lights like the UK HMCG S92's & belly light used when winching, very happy with the result.

Advertisement