Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3 Cheaters

Options
  • 09-09-2020 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭

Just had something funny happen there :pac:

So there I am playing BF3 on Xbox one and I have often questioned if there were any cheaters as you see some lads with 100-1 kill/death ratio in a match and you say to yourself "oh really?" :p

So I was playing a round of Deathmatch on the Seine Crossing map and there's one guy who drops me real quick 2 seconds after joining. I check the scoreboard and he has 104 kills to 4 deaths. Hmm I wonder. So the killcam loads up and he is faster than The Flash moving around the map lol. He then shoots through walls... one shot kills :pac: It's just gas looking at it. Not even an attempt to conceal his cheating haha.

One can only wonder why. Takes the fun out of the game if aren't using any skill whats so ever.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 irishhombre

this is my fav game, playing for over 10 years now....sad.

hate those hackers, i banned a few from a server i am admin on and they sometimes do some sort of injection thing where the vehicles i get into blow up.....mad...but goes away after a reboot.

great game

regards
    IH

Advertisement