Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Destiny Forum Clans Sign Up/Gamertags Thread (Xbox, PC and PS4)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Clan 2 is winding down.
    If you are on Boards, you probably got a message from me on PSN or on Discord telling you to join Clan 1 and you hopefully have a pending invite to Clan 1 on Bungie.net.
    There were a lot of randoms who most of us didn't recognise and unfortunately 135 into 100 doesn't go.
    If you were mistakenly removed (usually due to discrepancy between Boards, PSN, Discord and Bungie user names) just let us know and we'll find a space for you.
    Same goes for anyone who has been knocking around a few years and just hasn't made the move to D2 yet. Once you're back, let us know.
    Hopefully this will be for the best, as it's what anyone who spoke up/voted wanted in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Well, we're all in Clan 1 now. Think there's a handful of ye due to accept pending invites but none the less....

here-we-are-all-the-lads-10264632.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ravinclaw.1

Hi I'm looking to join a ps4 clan I am a day one destiny player.
    Psn: ravinclaw
    Discord is the same

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DJ_Longshanks

Are ye still open to new Clan members?

I've sent a join request.

PSN ID: ArsMagic

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Are ye still open to new Clan members?

I've sent a join request.

PSN ID: ArsMagic

Thanks

We are indeed. Just accepted you there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 DJ_Longshanks

We are indeed. Just accepted you there.

Sound!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Hi I'd like to join the PC clan, currently with another clan-who are nearly all Russian-so I can't understand a word of the Cyrillic text on the text chat which isn't ideal... would like to try a few strikes etc.

ID: s7tronicd

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭morceli

Just wondering if the clan has any free space, caln i'm in has no active members at the moment so a bit homeless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

morceli wrote: »
    Just wondering if the clan has any free space, caln i'm in has no active members at the moment so a bit homeless.

Console or PC

Console or PC
    PS4

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Clan request sent for ps4

Irish Wolverine

Thanks

if still open i've sent a request to the ps4 clan marksf650

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Are there many bodies still playing this on PC? There are 3 of us in a clan that have been playing a **** tonne over the last couple months. Are yet to run any of the raids though & want to get started on them asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,835 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Are there many bodies still playing this on PC? There are 3 of us in a clan that have been playing a **** tonne over the last couple months. Are yet to run any of the raids though & want to get started on them asap.

I have it on PC but haven't played it bar on console. How long would it take to get to Raid level?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

TitianGerm wrote: »
    I have it on PC but haven't played it bar on console. How long would it take to get to Raid level?

There's a new quest that gives you a full set of 690 gear, so a few hours play will have you reasonably raid ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,835 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

There's a new quest that gives you a full set of 690 gear, so a few hours play will have you reasonably raid ready.

Still seems like a lot of effort Dave :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

You need to have finished forsaken and have the annual pass to get the quest. Just an fyi

Ill add you after work tonight on battle.net ktulu123. Might be able to get a friend playing on PC aswell,he just got the game so would have to level a bit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Possedion

Sent request to join xb clan "Lost Nostromo" cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Possedion wrote: »
    Sent request to join xb clan "Lost Nostromo" cheers

Accepted now

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rugbydan9

Looking for ps4 clans and discord.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Hello all, with the new season and DLC next week I'm hoping to get involved with more than just solo stuff. I'd certainly be appreciative if anyone can help with dungeons and raids etc

I've applied to join the clan, but in the meantime if anyone is playing my PSN is genisis87

Think I might have a few of you as friends from D1 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Coyler

Hi guys, request sent to join IVG as Maylar. PC only and would appreciate a Discord invite as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eggy81

Hi lads. Former destiny 1 player here on ps4 and am after getting back playing destiny 2 on stadia and series x

sniper samurai hit me back into the clan last night so looking forward to playing a bit with a few again.

gamertag :Eggy812

stadia: aido81#6199

bungie id: aido81#6459

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Lads any chance I could get back into the clan. Was on there back in the day on D1, but looking to get back into it now on D2.

Psn: CloserSolid

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Wow, are you guys still active? Good to see some of you are still around, havent come across any of you since I went to PC!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 darbyy4singler

I thought almost no one plays Destiny 2, I'm pleasantly surprised

Advertisement