Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sent private messages not saving

Options
  • 27-02-2013 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,

Sorry to hijack your thread Op, but i have also got the same issue.

Sent three PM's and nothing appears in 'sent' folder. As far as I know they are not received on the other end either.

I have the box ticked beside sent items in settings.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Resolved issues are resolved only for the OP, it gets messy when you hijack threads so I've split your post out to it's own thread.

Can you confirm if the recipients have received your messages?

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Duckytech

Resolved issues are resolved only for the OP, it gets messy when you hijack threads so I've split your post out to it's own thread.

Can you confirm if the recipients have received your messages?

Danny
    Hi Danny,

As far as I know, the recipient have not received my messages. I have tried to find out for definite but am waiting for a reply. Perhaps I could send a pm to you as a test?

Thanks

Sure, drop me a PM there for testing. Make sure when it's sent that the checkbox for saving the message is also checked.

Danny

That seems to have to sent Danny. Maybe it's was just a glitch and is resolved?

I have received your message, yes.

Can you PM me with the names of the people you were sending PMs to so I can check they have received them?

Danny

• Advertisement

Sure. It was three: Fiona

Fiona is a member if 3's forum.

Hi,

I can see from records that the Three: Reps account has 5 messages from you so your messages were getting through. Can I ask how you were getting to the page to send Fiona a PM? Did you click her name and then Send Private message from the dropdown or the link in her signature or some other way?

Thanks,

Danny

Exactly Danny. Just selected option from the dropdown from her name on the left.

Ok, that's great that it seems to working.

They mustn't want to reply to me!

Cheers.

Perfect, thanks for the info.

Danny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement