Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with searching peoples posts.

Options
  • 21-02-2013 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭

I've notice a few times that when i go to look through someones post that one or two of their most recent isn't visible on their profile.

Does a certain amount of time have to lapse before it registers in the main search?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

The import runs every 5 minutes, so that should be the max amount of time before a post becomes visible in search after creation. What sort of time frame are you noticing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

IIRC the one i noticed a few days ago took a couple of hours to register and one today took about 30 minutes.

Generally takes 1-2 hours for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

Super-Rush wrote: »
    IIRC the one i noticed a few days ago took a couple of hours to register and one today took about 30 minutes.
    Generally takes 1-2 hours for me.

If possible could you send me on some examples of posts created, but not available in search within approx 5 / 6 minutes, thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement