Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boring non-silly chatter thread

1333435363739»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

wha, you mad in the head, I only said I don't watch it, esp when I'm home alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Usually watch filth with a bit more action and better looking people. This show is fulla fatties...

Hahaha this dr is a dickhead (on IVF)

That's absolutely disgusting that they'd destroy a baby because it might be disabled. All children are special. People who would do that don't deserve children. I'm not watching this crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

The ones that make it aren't.

/logic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

teddy+4.jpg

So I was at the gym this morning, spent 20 mins on the rowing machine, got off it and never have I ever wanted to inflict as much pain on something as I did with that.

On the plus side, I may be in bits but I think I can almost feel where I'm supposed to hav muscles

Lay of the exercise storm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

hi Sam how are you?

Hi deki, how's things on your side of the world? what is the weather like?
    dare I mention the snow word?

no snow here Sam. Rain but no snow. Not too bad at all. What's it like there?

• Advertisement

very cold and wet, same as usual. just seen the weather there lots of snow in Europe.
    snow in the Uk but don't think we are to get it here.

I don't want snow - a little goes a long way. It's unusally warm here and everyone says"We'll be paying for this." As if the weather will get even. Too bad they can't enjoy the day as it is.:)

Roll on the summer I say.

Yep I'm ready for shorts and sandals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Why the new name?

Why the poity face BABY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Why the poity face BABY

Oh you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

This one has run its course. And then some.

Non-silly chat will be the death of this place. There are any number of other forums here, as well as blogs where you can tell people what you're watching on telly or how much you hate your job.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement