Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your underwear?

Options
  • 11-08-2008 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

I lke boyshorts, ya know ones that are a bit between boxers and french cammies if the fit be a bit snug. I used to wear a thong for a summer :o but really their not too practical for dancing and stuff but went a bit out of fashion anyway. What's the popular type now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

I'm not much for 'Fashion' when it comes to undies. Boyshorts, french and brazilian type knickers always leave a VPL and that is my pet peeve. So thongs for me, fashionable or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭DubLegs

ncmc wrote: »
    I'm not much for 'Fashion' when it comes to undies. Boyshorts, french and brazilian type knickers always leave a VPL and that is my pet peeve. So thongs for me, fashionable or not.

I agree with ncmc - don't like VPL. Saying in that if i'm wearing jeans i'll wear "big knicker" ones that cover my behind. They so much more comfy with jeans. Don't understand how boyshorts are comfy though, cos they roll up when putting trousers on and bunch together! or maybe thats just me! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I can't stand thongs at all, I'm a girlie boxer girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

I can't stand thongs at all, I'm a girlie boxer girl.

Same as!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Only wear thongs to ballet these days! I like boy shorts and normal "pants"! Started wearing more French knickers, they make your bum look good :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

boyshorts all the way, thong only when nesscesary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

ncmc wrote: »

Same here, hate VPLs, thongs are so much more more comfortable too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Same here, hate VPLs, thongs are so much more more comfortable too.

Really??!!

boyshort all the way , altho each to there own i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

French Knickers ftw!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Keeping the fashion forum a mixed gender zone, of course.

Marks and Sparks Boxers, fantastico.

and the best Christmas present I ever got:
    But they're being saved for a special occasion ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

speedos, never know when i'll need to go swimming.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Hipsters or brief's if I'm in the gym.

M&S used to have a good range but seem to be going down hill lately, I've bought a few stuff off Aussie Bum and have to say very comfortable.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Put a thong on once, took it off about 5 minutes later. I like most of the others though, I couldn't give a flying **** if I have a VPL.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Boxers all the way, designer ne's aswell either Ben Sherman or Tommy Hilfiger one's (bought in America).:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

French knickers all the way. I don't tend to wear trousers that show vpl but if I'm wearing something really sheer obviously I'll wear a thong. Only at a push though. I think it's vile to walk around all day long with a piece of string wedged up your backside, rubbing from one.... orifice....to another. EEEEUUUUGGGGHHHH. To any guy who thinks they're sexy I say two words - yeast infection.

French knickers are way sexier and comfier and they do make your bum look great. Unless you're a lingerie model thongs do nothing for your bum cheeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Dinxminx wrote: »
    French Knickers ftw!!

+1

and also boyshorts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Boxer briefs, preferably colourful CK ones. Long baggy boxers are silly looking and briefs are ****e, so ya need something with the fit of briefs and the masculinity of boxers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i've every kinda being an underwear addict but i think french knickers are the sexiest and good fitting girl boxers are the comfiest.i love ruffle knickers but cant really wear then under trousers so i keep them for special occasions.i dont mind thongs that much but g-strings irritate me.only wear them the odd time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 theheartofalion

I know I'm probably in the minority here for a guy, but I wear briefs... Not the horrible Y-front ones but fashionable styles like ben sherman and calvin klein. Never really got to like boxers, felt they didn't give decent support, and I play a lot of sport.

My girlfriend is happy enough, but a few weeks ago in the pub there was a discussion on underwear, and most of the women said they wouldn't sleep with a guy who wore briefs!! Guess I'm lucky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 legallyblind85

I know I'm probably in the minority here for a guy, but I wear briefs... Not the horrible Y-front ones but fashionable styles like ben sherman and calvin klein. Never really got to like boxers, felt they didn't give decent support, and I play a lot of sport.

My girlfriend is happy enough, but a few weeks ago in the pub there was a discussion on underwear, and most of the women said they wouldn't sleep with a guy who wore briefs!! Guess I'm lucky

This quote is years old but can relate to it a lot....also only a briefs lads (never worn undies from Pennys either) - I swim, run and cycle and I’m all about the support, never understood how lads found loose boxers comfy!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Jocks. I mostly wear jocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 legallyblind85

endacl wrote: »
    Jocks. I mostly wear jocks.

Jocks could be anything!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Fitted boxer's myself.

But I love French knickers on women, they really show the curves and I love the fit

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

12 years to tell us about your jocks :)

Thread locked, please don't resurrect decade old threads, just start a new one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement