Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 3 fit

Options
  • 25-11-2020 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

So I got myself a pair of the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 3 runners in the Nike sale a few days ago. Paid just over €100 when they are €210 full price so not bad.

Ordered them in 8.5 and while I have plenty of room around my toes they feel quiet narrow and tight around the laces. I got a pair of VaporMax a few years ago with similar material and have them in size 9. I decided to get these in 8.5 as I have most shoes in 8 (for example Air Force) and some 8.5 if they are known as small fitting. I looked it up in advance and saw it was recommended to go up half a size so that’s what I did.

I’m worried now I should have gotten them in 9. I’m read some people suggest they expand after a few wears but I’m afraid they might be too tight. Should I return them and order it in 9 to be safe? The VaporMax I have in 9 isn’t too big or anything but just had thought the 8.5 would be the better fit.

If anyone with these runners could advise what I should do that would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Redo91 wrote: »
    Hi all,

So I got myself a pair of the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 3 runners in the Nike sale a few days ago. Paid just over €100 when they are €210 full price so not bad.

Ordered them in 8.5 and while I have plenty of room around my toes they feel quiet narrow and tight around the laces. I got a pair of VaporMax a few years ago with similar material and have them in size 9. I decided to get these in 8.5 as I have most shoes in 8 (for example Air Force) and some 8.5 if they are known as small fitting. I looked it up in advance and saw it was recommended to go up half a size so that’s what I did.

I’m worried now I should have gotten them in 9. I’m read some people suggest they expand after a few wears but I’m afraid they might be too tight. Should I return them and order it in 9 to be safe? The VaporMax I have in 9 isn’t too big or anything but just had thought the 8.5 would be the better fit.

If anyone with these runners could advise what I should do that would be great.

Thanks.

Wait a few days till the lockdown is over and go and try them on in store

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Redo91

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Wait a few days till the lockdown is over and go and try them on in store

That’s a good shout actually. My only fear is the size 9 will be gone by then and this is probably the last time they will be available.

Advertisement