Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 21st Nov Betfair Chase

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Coneygree

AnniePowwa wrote: »
    ive put up more winners in a month then you have your entire time on boards :rolleyes:

To be fair you've the luxury of having about 5 accounts in that time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AnniePowwa

Coneygree wrote: »
    To be fair you've the luxury of having about 5 accounts in that time.

some paranoid weirdos with the same response everytime:P

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

kksaints wrote: »
    Super performance from Bristol de Mai. He outstayed Clan des Obeaux. Disappointing from Lostintranslation. I'm surprised Bristol de Mai has never gone to Leopardstown at Christmas. You'd think it would suit him with the heavy ground.

Leopardstown is rarely if ever soft never mind Heavy at Christmas or any other time for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

Disaster there. I thought Nicholls would give her a new lease of life but I guess not.

Nicholls won't be improving any of those Sullivan horses. Mullins will have had them well bottomed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭munster87

some paranoid weirdos with the same response everytime:P

That’s a good description of your accounts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

ive put up more winners in a month then you have your entire time on boards :rolleyes:

No you haven't. I haven't a clue about racing but I've never seen you tip up anything on this forum. You just post nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Bristol is some Haydock horse. Thought Clan Des Obeux ran a cracking race, should win the King George again but neither will go close in the Gold Cup.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Kauto wrote: »
    Leopardstown is rarely if ever soft never mind Heavy at Christmas or any other time for that matter.

True enough , great ground.

The best ground is in Thurles ( turrliss ) , for jumps anyway, rarely called off.

Mallow is a bog even it it hasn't rained.

Honest question lads and lassies , what is your big fancy this year? No dossing please, it is about the horsies at the end of the day ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Johner wrote: »
    Bristol is some Haydock horse. Thought Clan Des Obeux ran a cracking race, should win the King George again but neither will go close in the Gold Cup.

What is the name of the horse your family bred that McManus has now, big strap of a thing? Catchy Name? I reckon good for staying chases , lovely jumper?

Honestly cant remember the name?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    What is the name of the horse your family bred that McManus has now, big strap of a thing? Catchy Name? I reckon good for staying chases , lovely jumper?

Honestly cant remember the name?

The Gunner Murphy? Don’t think he’s turned out as good as they thought he was anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement