Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brian McFadden

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,485 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He is dissing his marriage to Katona again, he really must not think much of his two kids :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Maggie 2

Kerry and the girls are better off without him. A total loser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Maggie 2 wrote: »
    Kerry and the girls are better off without him. A total loser.
    You know you're a really bottom of the barrel parent when even Kerry is considered better than you :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Kerry Katona was on The Marian Finucane Show yesterday morning.. it's up on the podcast.. Brian said something stupid (as usual) about their marriage and she was ringing in to defend something.. the marriage itself I think.. And as usual hiding behind the kids for sympathy.. "I'm just back from a ball game with Molly, and she's the best girl"... ya de ya de yah.. she's as transparent as the stripper outfit at Brian McFadden's stag party.

Pair of tools.. Social services should have been in for the kids years ago.

Kerry Katona was on The Marian Finucane Show yesterday morning.. it's up on the podcast.. Brian said something stupid (as usual) about their marriage and she was ringing in to defend something.. the marriage itself I think.. And as usual hiding behind the kids for sympathy.. "I'm just back from a ball game with Molly, and she's the best girl"... ya de ya de yah.. she's as transparent as the stripper outfit at Brian McFadden's stag party.

Pair of tools.. Social services should have been in for the kids years ago.
    I actually can't believe I'm defending Brian but what he said wasn't derogatory and Kerry simply twisted it to get attention. He basically said that he was too young and immature to get married the first time and this time he was more aware of exactly what he is getting into.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Drizzella

cant stand both of them... he seems to think he doesnt have kids at all when he can go and live on the other side of the world , and Kerrys off her trolley. can you imagine this all going on with a poorer ordinary family.... "mum on camera hides in her bedroom with second hubby for three days taking drugs," then brags that she didnt take them in front of the kids.......whats that all about.. two eejits who dont deserve or should have children.... Brian just keeps moving on willy nilly from one bird to the next... and causing mayhem on flights... lowlifes.

:)
    Paddy Cow wrote: »
    You know you're a really bottom of the barrel parent when even Kerry is considered better than you :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Kerry Katona was in our village a few years ago during the making of Showbands, she is actually very friendly to talk to and had no airs and graces about her.

She is tiny in real life.

Maybe because she doesnt have any... sorry but shes just too common for me...

• Advertisement

Drizzella wrote: »
    Maybe because she doesnt have any... sorry but shes just too common for me...

She does come off as loud and chavvy in interviews all right.

I think Brian cheating on her was the start of Kerry's downfall it was all his fault the tool :mad:

Maybe, but I think the woman had problems long before him... she plays on tears and using her children too much for my sympathy... just dont care for her..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Brian or is it Bryan just comes across as a total asswipe when telling people on twitter to mind their own business after he said what he said in a MAGAZINE INTERVIEW!!!

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Brian or is it Bryan just comes across as a total asswipe when telling people on twitter to mind their own business after he said what he said in a MAGAZINE INTERVIEW!!!
    LMAO Typical Z-lister. Airs his dirty laundry and then gets upset when people have an opinion on him :rolleyes: If he minded his own business people wouldn't give a sh!te about him. He's only good for the lolz :pac:

Him and Vogue have been trying to sell a reality show about themselves to
    Irish tv channels but no one is buying, thank god :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

"Westlife star Brian McFadden would give up career to become stay-at-home-dad"

I LOL'd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Every time I hear Vogue's name I cringe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

wernstrom! wrote: »
    "Westlife star Brian McFadden would give up career to become stay-at-home-dad"

I LOL'd.

Wouldn't he need a career first?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Ipso wrote: »
    Wouldn't he need a career first?

:D

• Advertisement

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

ElleEm wrote: »
    Every time I hear Vogue's name I cringe!

I think her and Cici and all those other unfortunately monikered folk who were with her on Fade St don't actually exist and were invented by the Sindo for story fodder :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,513 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Presumably Vogue isnt her real name, right? Or maybe her parents were big Madonna fans. the timing would be about right.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 scrimpinsave

Fair play to him - at least he's honest about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Fair play to him - at least he's honest about it.

TBH, if he's bigging up the surgeon, I'm inclined to theorise that the procedure was free & publicity was part of the deal.
    Just a theory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Engaged Again

She’s not at all uneasy on the eye.

He is trending on twitter for "feuding" with reporter Richard Chambers from Virgin Media News

• Advertisement

Vogue Williams was dragging up the past a few weeks ago about being married to him and now McFadden is in some kind of makey up feud with a journalist.

Seems like they were well matched after all, both of them trying anything to remain in the news.

jellybear wrote: »
    Brian McFadden and his fiancée Danielle Parkinson have announced they're expecting 'miracle' baby after two devastating miscarriages during year-long IVF journey.

I hope it goes well for them and he is a much better hands on dad this time around

Advertisement