Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racing Pictures for Christmas

Options
  • 23-11-2020 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭

I’ve decided to get out of a stake I had in a pub and so now I’ve a good few racing pictures/prints that were destined for the walls of the pub that I now no longer need. If anyone is after a particular picture ask me and I’ll see if we have it. Most of not all are in brand new condition as I bought them specifically for the pub and never had a chance to put them up.

I have a mix of flat and National Hunt pictures mostly of the bigger names but they are high quality pictures in all different sizes. If anyone is after anything for Christmas just let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

any of Kauto Star?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭munster87

Hurricane Fly?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Motivator wrote: »
    I’ve decided to get out of a stake I had in a pub and so now I’ve a good few racing pictures/prints that were destined for the walls of the pub that I now no longer need. If anyone is after a particular picture ask me and I’ll see if we have it. Most of not all are in brand new condition as I bought them specifically for the pub and never had a chance to put them up.

I have a mix of flat and National Hunt pictures mostly of the bigger names but they are high quality pictures in all different sizes. If anyone is after anything for Christmas just let me know.

I'd be hugely interested. Feel free to pm and discuss. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭chancer007

any of Istabraq/ Denman/Desert orchid/ or cheltenham winners?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Motivator

Between me and my partner we’ve different sizes of pictures of probably all of the horses mentioned above. Not sure what’s framed and what are in just print form but happy to check later and PM you with details. Would be looking to get what I paid for them + postage if you are interested? I’ve a lovely print of Desert Orchid with Lester Piggott up on him - think he was riding him out before/after racing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Motivator wrote: »
    Between me and my partner we’ve different sizes of pictures of probably all of the horses mentioned above. Not sure what’s framed and what are in just print form but happy to check later and PM you with details. Would be looking to get what I paid for them + postage if you are interested? I’ve a lovely print of Desert Orchid with Lester Piggott up on him - think he was riding him out before/after racing.

Yeah of course. Would be interested in what you have there. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Generous?

Jodami?

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

can you post pictures

Advertisement