Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15/11 Munster vs. Ospreys (H)(Guinness Pro 14)(Kick Off 2.45pm)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,756 ✭✭✭✭phog

A curates egg of a performance, their first try was conceded a bit too easy but their back three have some speed. Odd that we scored 5 tries and yet we looked a bit disjointed. Anyone think the pass from Casey that led to Haley's try was touched by and Osprey's player, commentators and analysis said a dodgy pass but to me the flight of the ball was changed by the O's player rushing forward. A few of their players seemed intent of late hits rather than defending.

Anyway, that's 5 wins from 5 which is not to be sneezed at.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

phog wrote: »
    A curates egg of a performance, their first try was conceded a bit too easy but their back three have some speed. Odd that we scored 5 tries and yet we looked a bit disjointed. Anyone think the pass from Casey that led to Haley's try was touched by and Osprey's player, commentators and analysis said a dodgy pass but to me the flight of the ball was changed by the O's player rushing forward. A few of their players seemed intent of late hits rather than defending.

Anyway, that's 5 wins from 5 which is not to be sneezed at.
    Yeah, I didn't think we actually played that well, but Ospreys are awful.

5 out of 5 is a good return, but we've yet to be tested by decent opposition.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

I know JJ picked up a knock, but is Ben Healy now in contention of starting the bigger games? He seems to play (and pass) really flat, has a really lovely pass and showed some nice inter-play with DDA in parts, when he came on. He does seem to get himself on the wrong side the odd time tho, with his tackle technique tho.

Advertisement