Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Among Us

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,212 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

raclle wrote: »
    Are we still playing tomorrow night?

Yeah are we playing later?

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Do we need to download something?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Sorry guys I'm in no mood for speakign to humans today so I have to bow out. Next time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

I heard a lot about this multiplayer Among Us game, but I am curious to know how many features Steam includes under this price tag €3.99? Because I noticed that different bundles like Hamster Pet Bundle, Polus Skins and Crewmate Bundles are coming with different price tags. I need to know either it is coming with additional cost, or €3.99 includes these features?

Actually, I found this site which claims that it is the lifetime hack for Among Us and they are charging around €16.45. I am just willing to know either such offers are worth buying and they would include all bundles, skins and characters in this fee? Also, would it includes the updates from original developers. On the other hand, I also heard that Among Us becomes tiresome after some passage of time. Is it true? Just stories from Critics.

I also heard that Among Us 2 is coming in September but didn't get any news later. If you have some information. Please share it with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

I heard a lot about this multiplayer Among Us game, but I am curious to know how many features Steam includes under this price tag €3.99? Because I noticed that different bundles like Hamster Pet Bundle, Polus Skins and Crewmate Bundles are coming with different price tags. I need to know either it is coming with additional cost, or €3.99 includes these features?

€3.99 is the price for the game itself. All the bundles and stuff are just optional cosmetic items, and don't add anything to the actual gameplay
    Actually, I found this site which claims that it is the lifetime hack for Among Us and they are charging around €16.45. I am just willing to know either such offers are worth buying and they would include all bundles, skins and characters in this fee? Also, would it includes the updates from original developers. On the other hand, I also heard that Among Us becomes tiresome after some passage of time. Is it true? Just stories from Critics.

Do not - I repeat, DO NOT - buy any of these. They are called 'hacks' for a reason - they're used to cheat. Now if you want to use it to troll your friends in a private lobby, go right ahead. But if you use them in an open lobby, you're a d*ck, simple as

As far as playability goes, sure, it gets a a bit repetitive eventually, but for €4, it is definitely worth the money, even if only for a few hours or days, especially if played with friends
    I also heard that Among Us 2 is coming in September but didn't get any news later. If you have some information. Please share it with me.

AFAIK they cancelled the sequel in order to focus on improving this one instead, but I'm open to correction on that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭barrymanilow

Is there still a group here playing this? I like to play but It is hard to find a lobby that isn't full of 8 year olds or abusive teens.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Not sure what's happening with Fixxxer but I'll run a few games this week. Its been a while since the original post but I'll run it based off the above here, Thursday at 8 and maybe Saturday at 8 if that suits? Suggest alternative days/times if you want

If folks want a discord chatroom as opposed to in game chat, let me know and ill set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'm easy Duffman whatever suits.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Not sure what's happening with Fixxxer but I'll run a few games this week. Its been a while since the original post but I'll run it based off the above here, Thursday at 8 and maybe Saturday at 8 if that suits? Suggest alternative days/times if you want

If folks want a discord chatroom as opposed to in game chat, let me know and ill set up.

those times are good , how do you send on the lobby code? thanks

those times are good , how do you send on the lobby code? thanks

I'll either post it here, or depending if there's a demand for discord, ill post it there. Don't think we will be over subscribed anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

I'll either post it here, or depending if there's a demand for discord, ill post it there. Don't think we will be over subscribed anyway
    is there a prerequisite to be installed, or is it just a website we must visit?

Neowise wrote: »
    is there a prerequisite to be installed, or is it just a website we must visit?

I've only started it in the last few days and have the app. Don't think there is a browser version but could be wrong.

Its decent so far

Mobile version is free, steam version is 3.99.

You need to have it installed one way or the other to play, but it can be either version

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I'll play too.

I've offered to set up the perms on discord for chats there. We had started one with the earlier version.

1.Duffman
    2.Baggly
    3.Barrymanilow
    4.Clara
    5.JGF
    6.Racile

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Count me in too duffman.

do you have to play with a mic or can you just use the typed in game chat?

do you have to play with a mic or can you just use the typed in game chat?

At the moment, plan is to use in game chat for now. Once we get the swing we might use discord, i don't think there is a mic option

At the moment, plan is to use in game chat for now. Once we get the swing we might use discord, i don't think there is a mic option

great i prefer the in game chat , I don't do a good poker voice:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭raclle

I'll play too.

Also have discord

• Advertisement

1.Duffman
    2.Baggly
    3.Barrymanilow
    4.Clara
    5.JGF
    6.Racile

Going to stick with game chat for week 1! If anyone hasnt played before let me know. Id suggest downloading the app now and giving it a whirl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

great i prefer the in game chat , I don't do a good poker voice:)

Discord is chat rather than voice.

Its both / either actually :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭raclle

Are we playing at 8pm tonight?

Im playing

Yep, ill post lobby code now in a min

YZMIWQ

In lobby now lads

DYRSKF

Sorry, times out after 10 mins

• Advertisement

DYRSKF

Sorry, times out after 10 mins

And timed out again! Happy to try get again for another night and see if that works better for people, im on most nights

Advertisement