Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Cashback Offer on certain products

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭masterboy123

It says: Valid from 17.05.19 – 27.06.19

Might suit some people. Always shop around for the best price though.

Eligible Products: https://www.samsung.com/ie/eco-cashback/

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

It says: Valid from 17.05.19 – 27.06.19

Apologies.

New links provided in the original post.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I bought a phone early December and applied straight away. Had to contact them 3 times, but eventually got my money the end of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dr. Steve Brule

Pity the Buds + aren't in this offer. Understandably so as they're only released I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭niall5098

antodeco wrote: »
    I bought a phone early December and applied straight away. Had to contact them 3 times, but eventually got my money the end of January.

I got a new phone in November, is that too early to apply ? And can I do it now ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Phones, Tablets, SD cards and a external SSD's on UK list.

No TV's or monitors in case you were wondering (I was).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

Thanks Op but then I went to Amazon.de and the pricing there blows away this for Note 10s

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Any best buy available for me Galaxy S20 with this promo?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Phones, Tablets, SD cards and a external SSD's on UK list.

No TV's or monitors in case you were wondering (I was).

They are on the Irish cashback offers aswell (not the TV’s or monitors though). The layout of the offers on the Irish site seems awkward. When you see the offers available on the Irish site click on the down arrow and change the product.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Pity the Buds + aren't in this offer. Understandably so as they're only released I suppose.

they had a free pair of buds with certain phones last october. I know because i got them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

they had a free pair of buds with certain phones last october. I know because i got them.

Lucky you. I'm still waiting for mine. Approved mid-October, dispatched early Dec. Took to this week to get them to conclude they're lost. Samsung have been a nightmare to deal with. Universally polite but very ineffective with poor communication. I hope people availing of this offer have a better experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dr. Steve Brule

That's the original buds.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

That's the original buds.

wasnt even aware there was a new set on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,329 ✭✭✭Damien360

Samsung customer service is a joke. I had a conversation with them 2 days ago in relation to our samsung wash machine that has bearings gone and is very noisy. It had a failed motor within warranty previously.

It is out of its 5 year warranty and all I wanted was information as to servicing, possible fault and if it is worth fixing. Called number on machine (0818 number), to get through to a guy telling me I rang the wrong number. So he called out the correct number which was the exact same one I rang. He couldn’t understand. Eventually he said it was the wrong department as he was tech support, which is what I wanted, so he gave me uk numbers for parts suppliers.

On to Facebook messenger with samsung. 2 and half hours later after I uploaded videos of faults and noise they send me a google maps link to uk servicing. I explain that’s not right and they send me links to Irish repairs. Called first one and he doesn’t deal with samsung but could source me another wash machine. I gave up.

After finding a guy via a friend, he tells me the bearings are within the sealed drum and it will cost more to repair than buying a new one after call outs and parts.

I won’t buy another Samsung machine. We got the €100 cash back offer when we bought the machine in 2013. If their customer service had a brain, I would have bought another machine from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

I just purchased Galaxy watch active 2, tried to claim cashback but it is not accepting my bank details. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

There is a TV offer of up to €450 cashback when you buy second tv or sound bar
    https://www.samsung.com/ie/tv-cashback/

Advertisement