Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kilkenny Beer In Can

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

look for English ales they are must better
    when dieagio took over smiticks years ago it became crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭Glebee

Widely back in stock now everywhere as far as I can see. Need to get rid of my current stock of beer before I stock up again. What ar epeople usua;;y paying for their cans, 2.85 in my local Super Valu I think..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

Glebee wrote: »
    Widely back in stock now everywhere as far as I can see. Need to get rid of my current stock of beer before I stock up again. What ar epeople usua;;y paying for their cans, 2.85 in my local Super Valu I think..

Im sure Dunnes was 2.65 never any offers on Kilkenny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭Glebee

Level 5 incoming, time to stock up on that sweet, sweet cans of Kilkenny before they disappear from existence again..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

sorry to drag this thread up again, but anyone know if they have stopped kegging Kilkenny ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

Kilkenny appears to be only on draught for the export market: from what I hear there is no call for it on draught even from punters in Kilkenny!

But maybe I have been told wrong!

Your only bet to get this would be in Cans which are widly available in Dunne's - S/V etc...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It was only really sold in touristy bars to be consumed by tourists, so I can see why they might stop kegging it for the local market in the short term, but I doubt that's permanent.

yea, got a goo for the stuff late last year and find it hard to get , tried 3 places in wexford and could not get a can of it.

i might email diagio and see if they still offer it to pubs etc.

i see it is for sale in keg form, but dont want 88 pints to hand ;-)

Kilkenny Draught - Nitro - 4.3% ABV, 50l Keg (88 Pints) – The Brew Crew Ltd.,

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I saw cans of it in my local SuperValu at the weekend so they're definitely canning it again.

• Advertisement

has anyone seen this around in last few weeks ? out of stock in alot of places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

got some in molloys, 2.50 a can. also thanks for heads up @ciaran76

Advertisement