Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Beer In Can

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

did it say on social media where they where in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Glebee

did it say on social media where they where in stock?

No, just photos of pallets of Kilkenny slabs...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,136 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Glebee wrote: »
    No, just photos of pallets of Kilkenny slabs...

Did you get the reg number of the delivery truck beside the pallets?
    Asking for a friend...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Just thinking today with Diageo not brewing Budweiser anymore since July will they start brewing and canning Kilkenny ? Still have not seen any out In any of the shops

None in SV yet it seems, although it will be later in the week before i get to have a good look on the rest.

• Advertisement

It's still not available to dunnes anyway. Same story with Harp, Macardles and Satzenbrau by the way.

The search continues.....

It's still not available to dunnes anyway. Same story with Harp, Macardles and Satzenbrau by the way.

Seen mcardles Pint bottles - Guinness pint bottle and harp pint bottle in my local off license Dwans In Ballycullen in Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I love Kilkenny and miss not being able to enjoy a pint. I have a friend in Winnipeg in Canada and his local Irish bar have it in tap. He'll randomly send me pictures just to gloat.

I was talking to my Diageo rep again earlier, Kilkenny will be back in a few weeks. Spar will be getting it first apparently. No firm date yet.

• Advertisement

I was talking to my Diageo rep again earlier, Kilkenny will be back in a few weeks. Spar will be getting it first apparently. No firm date yet.

Nialler may god bless you :D

I will be in SPAR each day now waiting in anticipation :D

Kilkenny is back in dunnes today for anyone who's interested.

Kilkenny is back in dunnes today for anyone who's interested.

AHHHHHHHH NIALLER Your brilliant ill be down there later
    Is your Dunnes located in Dublin ?

AHHHHHHHH NIALLER Your brilliant ill be down there later
    Is your Dunnes located in Dublin ?

No, but my delivery is due in the next hour or so and looking at the dockets there's 3 cases coming. I don't know what the delivery schedule for the Dublin stores is like. Stores with am deliveries should have it now, pm deliveries will be late afternoon by the time pallets are worked off of and stock gets out to the floor.

No, but my delivery is due in the next hour or so and looking at the dockets there's 3 cases coming. I don't know what the delivery schedule for the Dublin stores is like. Stores with am deliveries should have it now, pm deliveries will be late afternoon by the time pallets are worked off of and stock gets out to the floor.

Jesus the wife wont be happy me bringing home some cans on a school night :D:D:D:D:D:D

Jesus the wife wont be happy me bringing home some cans on a school night :D:D:D:D:D:D

Just got mine there in Dunnes Swords thanks to all for your help

When did Dunnes start delivering?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

When did Dunnes start delivering?

They're talking about the delivery to store, I would assume they work in Dunnes in a role that exposes them to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

Patrick Street Dunnes in Cork has plenty on the shelves.

Pen Rua wrote: »
    Patrick Street Dunnes in Cork has plenty on the shelves.

seems to be exclusive to Dunnes got myself a few more of the babies tonight :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

look for English ales they are must better
    when dieagio took over smiticks years ago it became crap

Widely back in stock now everywhere as far as I can see. Need to get rid of my current stock of beer before I stock up again. What ar epeople usua;;y paying for their cans, 2.85 in my local Super Valu I think..

Glebee wrote: »
    Widely back in stock now everywhere as far as I can see. Need to get rid of my current stock of beer before I stock up again. What ar epeople usua;;y paying for their cans, 2.85 in my local Super Valu I think..

Im sure Dunnes was 2.65 never any offers on Kilkenny

Level 5 incoming, time to stock up on that sweet, sweet cans of Kilkenny before they disappear from existence again..

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

sorry to drag this thread up again, but anyone know if they have stopped kegging Kilkenny ?

Kilkenny appears to be only on draught for the export market: from what I hear there is no call for it on draught even from punters in Kilkenny!

But maybe I have been told wrong!

Your only bet to get this would be in Cans which are widly available in Dunne's - S/V etc...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It was only really sold in touristy bars to be consumed by tourists, so I can see why they might stop kegging it for the local market in the short term, but I doubt that's permanent.

yea, got a goo for the stuff late last year and find it hard to get , tried 3 places in wexford and could not get a can of it.

i might email diagio and see if they still offer it to pubs etc.

i see it is for sale in keg form, but dont want 88 pints to hand ;-)

Kilkenny Draught - Nitro - 4.3% ABV, 50l Keg (88 Pints) – The Brew Crew Ltd.,

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I saw cans of it in my local SuperValu at the weekend so they're definitely canning it again.

• Advertisement

has anyone seen this around in last few weeks ? out of stock in alot of places.

Advertisement