Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

power city 10% discount (energia extra)

Options
  • 16-02-2018 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone have a 10% power city discount. If you sign up to energia you can get 10% off with powercity. I have signed up but they havent processed my account fully yet so cant register to energia extra. I would really appreciate it if someone could semd me a screenshot of discount as I need to but loads of new appliances.
    Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

I'll PM you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smcgui

Can you pm me the code also please?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Peew

Millem wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone have a 10% power city discount. If you sign up to energia you can get 10% off with powercity. I have signed up but they havent processed my account fully yet so cant register to energia extra. I would really appreciate it if someone could semd me a screenshot of discount as I need to but loads of new appliances.
    Thanks a million

That would be nice, missed the discount on something in DID recently😉

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I will PM anyone who wants it but he really should only be done on the day you are using it as there is a date on it (the date that I “redeem” from energia). Power city didn’t look too closely at image though!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Shazerina

If these still work would anyone like to PM me a code please? Was with energies up until last week and washer packed in at weekend. 10% could save me about €40
    Tia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Shazerina

Sorted! My energia extra account still works!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sboard

Millem wrote: »
    I will PM anyone who wants it but he really should only be done on the day you are using it as there is a date on it (the date that I “redeem” from energia). Power city didn’t look too closely at image though!

Hi Millem,
    I'm buying an appliance for my folks today from PowerCity, if you were able to PM me the Energia/PowerCity discount code that would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    S

I tried using this recently but every this in the place is on "sale" by a few euro so they wouldn't take it on the washing machine we were buying.

Hi,
    Does anyone have the 10% from energia?
    Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone have the new voucher please?
    Need to
    Buy a new washing machine today :(

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭your desired user name

Hi
    Need to buy a washing machine.
    Would anyone have a discount code please?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭mac1961

Hi
    Need to buy a washing machine.
    Would anyone have a discount code please?

Not showing on my energia extra. It may be finished.

Advertisement