Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Triton T80 Electric Shower Install

Options
  • 03-04-2021 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi.
    I installed a Triton T80 today. Found the whole process very easy but when I turned on the power there is only a whine and a trickle of water from the shower.
    Has anybody a suggestion as to what might be wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭meercat

Hi.
    I installed a Triton T80 today. Found the whole process very easy but when I turned on the power there is only a whine and a trickle of water from the shower.

You need to bleed the water. Follow commissioning instructions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Lenar3556

Hi.

Is it connected to mains? Or tank?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,878 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I assume that you didn't do a full installation yourself so what is the make & model of the shower that you replaced?

Post above is spot on. Sounds like you bought a mains fed shower when you needed a tank fed shower

Advertisement