Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

T.T.T The TikTok Thread

Options
  • 14-04-2020 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

Dipping my toe in here, know it'll be burnt off.

Thinking now that TikTok has got to the stage where a lot of people have it and is actually hosting a wide range of content I thought we might be able to have a thread on Boards for videos you've enjoyed.

I'll start the ball rolling...

Pretty sure this has happened must of us in the past.

[url] https://vm.tiktok.com/nEj8EL/[/url]

Comments

That shows your name and picture. Just so you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

That shows your name and picture. Just so you know.

Cheers, I'll try and find a way to post anonymously, could be the reason this hasn't been done before.

Mehaffey1 wrote: »
    Cheers, I'll try and find a way to post anonymously, could be the reason this hasn't been done before.

Sorry I should have pm'd you that, rather than draw attention to it here. Anyway, hopefully at this hour of the night no one saw.

Til tok can be ok. It's just the new vine really. Some gems to be found and a whole lot of nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Sorry I should have pm'd you that, rather than draw attention to it here. Anyway, hopefully at this hour of the night no one saw.

Til tok can be ok. It's just the new vine really. Some gems to be found and a whole lot of nonsense.

Nah thanks very much, have nothing sensitive online. Think I have it working there after setting my account to Private, could be a pain for some.

I find it good away from the sillyness for some of my interests like rallying or cycling etc.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

the-chinese-a-great-bunch-of-lads.jpg?w=540

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

If you find something decent that you want to share, surely you can just post it into the relevant video/gif/nope/YLYL/YWantYL thread, can’t you?

Why have a specific thread for stuff coming from that particular platform?

We don’t have separate threads for YouTube/Twitter/Reddit/Imgur/I could go on...

Why have one for TikTok?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Togglename

It took me some time for it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

If you find something decent that you want to share, surely you can just post it into the relevant video/gif/nope/YLYL/YWantYL thread, can’t you?

Why have a specific thread for stuff coming from that particular platform?

We don’t have separate threads for YouTube/Twitter/Reddit/Imgur/I could go on...

Why have one for TikTok?

We have the random youtube video thread, and videos don't go in YLYL. Would make more sense to post TikTok's in a separate thread for people who have bandwidth issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 neilmb

Quick question about tiktok

parental controls. I see the family pairing option, the problem is I have a 13 year old who is more tech savy than me. if I pair my account with his via "family pairing" A - can I see what he is watching and commenting on and B - will he see that the accounts are paired?

Advertisement