Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sabine Schmitz - RIP

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭CoBo55

bazz26 wrote: »
    For anyone interested BBC made a Top Gear special tribute to Sabine. Current and previous Top Gear presenters contributed to it. It has already been on BBC iPlayer if you can access it or it's online through other means.

Friday 9th April @ 7:35pm on BBC1.

Is this a repeat of the one shown on Tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,155 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yes, it was shown on certain regional variants of BBC1 on Tuesday but not on the BBC1 Northern Ireland variant which is the main one we get here. It is also on BBC iPlayer but you need to use a VPN to get around the geolocation blocking.

bazz26 wrote: »
    Yes, it was shown on certain regional variants of BBC1 on Tuesday but not on the BBC1 Northern Ireland variant which is the main one we get here. It is also on BBC iPlayer but you need to use a VPN to get around the geolocation blocking.

Just checked I had recorded it on BBC 1 HD I have that in my favourites and tend to use it more often than the NI version.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,363 ✭✭✭ofcork

Was on BBc1 london on wednesday night thought it was done well enjoyed seeing chris evans get sick after sabine driving!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Not ashamed to say, I was welling up watching that.

• Advertisement

Not ashamed to say, I was welling up watching that.

Everyone was I’d imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,155 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

They should be naming that entire circuit after her, not just one corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Such a sad loss,so young and full of the joys of life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

I missed the BBC show to remember Sabine does anyone know if it is due to be repeated on sky?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Its currently available in its entirety on YouTube, username Fast Cars of Australia.

Unless you have access to BBC iPlayer I doubt it will be broadcast on Television again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement