Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young farmer top up

Options
  • 09-04-2021 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,768 ✭✭✭

A couple of questions.

1) the 25 percent top up is on the average entitlement rate. What is this average?

2) I assume greening/anc is not included?

3) when is this paid?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭DBK1

893bet wrote: »
    A couple of questions.

1) the 25 percent top up is on the average entitlement rate. What is this average?

2) I assume greening/anc is not included?

3) when is this paid?

Thanks,
    To answer your questions

1. It varies from year to year but is usually about €260 to €270 per ha so young farmer top up does normally be about €66 to €68 per ha.

2. Greening is included, ANC is not included.

3.December, normally with the remaining bps.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭degetme

A quick question lads, I'm in my 4th year of farming and just wanted to know I'm farming 54ha and own 35ha and 35 entitlements and getting 19 entitlements from the landowner on a yearly basis. Now if the landowner decides to sell his entitlements could I apply to the national reserve and get 19 entitlements for the 19ha I'm renting on a yearly basis

Advertisement