Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Shredder opinions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,088 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Planet X wrote: »
    Beast.

Shredding yesterday and got my fix today also. Green and brown, straight through......no issues.

You can "feel" the torque.

I'm very tempted by that one, but dang its expensive! :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,504 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

sure you could buy two macallisters for cheaper, and shred in stereo.

sure you could buy two macallisters for cheaper, and shred in stereo.

More likely shred in one while unblocking the other!

FYI I picked up the Lidl shredder yesterday for 130 and it's been ploughing through everything I've thrown at it all day.
    The odd time I have to reset it, but that's when I'm pushing the limit on what size stuff I'm getting in there.
    So far I'm only shredding old stuff but I'm very impressed for the price. Its taken 2 inch old apple and beech branches plus thick conifers without a hitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,315 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

bought a stihl ghe 150 before Christmas got to say an hour or 2 cleared the branches a 30 foot ash tree I took down. been wondering the garden clearing piles of branches i had great job.

• Advertisement
Advertisement