Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitting the Spot

Options
  • 07-04-2021 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

I bought a Tudor Black Bay 41 with blue bezel a couple of months ago, I got it for a steal and thought it would be a beater. But I absolutely love it, I love how it looks, it works amazingly on so many straps and I’m ditching everything else I own because I love looking at the BB.

Do you have a watch that you own that you are completely drawn to ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

The Octo Finissimo - such a beauty that it makes me forget that I "really" need a date complication on my watches. Though I see they've released a perpetual calendar with date obviously - but at a price range that isn't for the average buyer - if they put a date at the 4:30 opposite the second hand maybe...

But yeah the OF has been loved so long that I'm sure it's not just a honeymoon period.

I think a Reverso might hit that sweet spot too but there's also the fear that it could be something so iconic that getting it might be a case of "meeting your hero" - I tried it on once in Weirs and maybe it was the grande size but it didn't sit well on my wrist I thought :/

Advertisement