Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheet music and books still a popular resource?

Options
  • 06-04-2021 3:20pm

Hello all.

I play stringed instruments, such as guitar, mandolin, and so on. Over the years I've bought and sold a lot of paper-based books. I really want to migrate to digital music. Digital music costs less to buy music and saves on tons of space!

I try not to hoard books, so I sell some books. Afterwards I have a bit of regret, as I might be in the mood down the line for one of the arrangements I just sold, and so on. If I moved to a digital solution I would have no qualms, as the resource is held on some drive in digital form.

Anyone know a good digital resource for books? If I purchase music can I back up PDF files from such a resource? I dislike a resource where I'm locked in and connect transfer books to an external resource (external hard drive, for example).

I'm excited to hear your thoughts!

Advertisement