Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Photos of your Airsoft equipment.(NO DISCUSSION)

Options
  • 13-03-2007 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,426 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

***NOTICE***
    This thread is getting a lot random clickers posting it in it who must see it on the boards.ie main page. If you're interested in airsoft, come by the airsoft and paintball forum. Read all the stickies. They will have the information you want. Do NOT post in this thread asking "hey, are these legal?" etc etc as your comment will be deleted.

Well here it is by request. I'm amazed one hasn't been stickied already. As a result, everyone pictures are everywhere. Anyway, Please keep it on topic. Anything off topic will be deleted. Even posts complimenting collections.

Also, if people are able, can you put direct links to the images up? So people don't have to keep clicking links.

To do that, start your link with and end it with

Websites like www.photobucket.com will do it for you automatically.

(Use the link provided in the box saying "IMG code", not the URL link one)

Anyway, I'll get the ball rolling with my own;

King Arms FN FAL

P8100331.jpg

P3130753.jpg

Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
    Gun Name/Model: Famas SV
    FPS: 267fps with .2g
    Ammo used: .2g - .25g
    Rate of Fire: Very high. 15-17bbs a sec
    Build Quality: Plastic ABS body. Full metal barrel. Metal version 1 gearbox. Full metal magazines.
    Electric/Gas: Electric. 8.4v large battery.
    Purchased from: Ehobbyasia.com (China)
    Total cost: €260 with extra high cap mag, charger, battery and postage.

General Opinion: Don't let the plastic body fool you. It may have some creaks. But overall, it's one of Marui's most durable AEGs. Great gun for a beginner. Should last a long time. Amazing rate of fire. Could double as a support gun if you had some high capacity magazines. Cheap too!

P3130750-1.jpg

Manufacturer: KSC/KWA
    Gun Name/Model: m11a1 (Mac 11)
    FPS: 320 with .2g
    Rate of fire: 20 bbs a sec..empty 50 round magazine in 2.5 seconds!
    Build Quality: Solid Plastic ABS body. Indistinguishable from Metal. Metal barrel. Metal sling attachment. Sliding metal stock. Full metal weighted magazines. Overall, a solid piece which feels very well made.
    Electric/Gas: Green gas/propane
    Purchased from: Wolfarmouries.co.uk
    Total cost: €150 (Made a mistake of buying it on wolf. Can get it a lot cheaper from China)

General opinion: NOT FOR BEGINNERS. Seriously. The idea of buying a Mac may seem cool. However, this thing is a finiky little beast. It needs to be cleaned and maintained as much as a real gun.

P3130755.jpg

Manufacturer: Chinese clone (Double Eagle) distributed by UTG
    Gun Name/Model: m324
    FPS: 328 with .2g
    Build Quality: Surprisingly solid enough for a clone. Full metal inner and outer barrel. Two metal picatinny rails. The only part I would have a problem with is the stock. The plastic seems a little thin. Solid abs magazines. Excellent scope (one of the best things about this package). Aluminum bipod.
    Electric/Gas: Neither, spring!
    Purchased from: Speedytoys.com
    Total cost: €160 (Got done by UPS three months later for €20)

General opinion: My first airsoft piece and a nice one at that. Great for shooting in the back garden. Decent enough accuracy. Wouldn't dream of skirmishing with it though. If you're going to purchase it, get the full kit with the scope.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Heres most of my collection [ive no pics of my jg Aug or my second m199 yet]

Group shot :p
    1.jpg

M199
    armoury002.jpg
    armoury004.jpg
    armoury012.jpg

Manufacturer: HFC
    Gun Name/Model: M199 Beretta
    FPS: 310fps [0.2's]
    Rate of Fire: about 850 rpm on fullauto [awesome sound ]
    Build Quality: Everythings metal beside the grips and the hop rubber of course
    Electric/Gas: gas powered capable of using propane/green gas all year round
    Purchased from: Ehobbyasia.com (China) and from Rsov.com [ i have a brace of them i love em so much ]
    Total cost:roughly 100 euro each delivered not including extra mags

General Opinion: full metal goodness ,Absolute joy to fire be it on semi or full auto, It make a very nice sound when firing. very good range and accuracy i cant speak highly enough about these pistols.
    Only down point is the silly trademarks "read instuctions manual" and the like. This little point doesnt bother me but it would bother some

M3 Benneli
    armoury008.jpg

Gun Name/Model:M3 Benelli [shorty]
    FPS: 265fps- 280fps with .2g
    Rate of Fire: Its a pump action capable of slam firing
    Build Quality: Plastic body metal barrel metal sites,sling mounts fake bolt and shell door. Very solid and sturdy, slight creak when holding it single handed from the pistol grip
    Electric/Gas: Spring action fires 3 BB's through 3 seperate barrels with each shot.
    Purchased from: Ehobbyasia.com (China)
    Total cost: €170 or their abouts for the gun 3 extra shells and a face mask including delivery

General comments and review
    My very first airsoft gun was always going be a shotgun, regardless off everyone telling me to get an Aeg first. I was wary at first but coudnt be happier with me first purchase , the scattergun looks great feels great is extremely fun and rewarding to use [nothing lets your enemy know ya mean business more then the distinct sound of a shoty being cocked nearby ].
    Each shotgun shell holds 30'bb's which is the equivalent of 10 shots. not many people would recommend it as a first gun as it does take alot more skill to use then the usual highcap laiden Aeg's one would come up against and well i would tend to agree with them for the most part though if you have bought one before you get an Aeg then atleast you wont have to learn to addapt how ya play.I myself have sold of a very nice mp5 i bought as i found i had much more fun wielding a shotgun and for some reason seem more effective with one as i havnt used used Aeg's all that much.
    its range is about the same as a stock marui Aeg and is accurate out to about 100feet the trio of bb's stay in a close spread at first and deviate more and more as they travell further, the hop up isnt adjustable unfortunetly so anything over 0.2's will drop faster but they are worth while in some situations.
    if you plan to use it as a primary then take atleast 7 shells and a speedloader [10 or more shells would be ideal] get some some of shell pouch or shotgun belt for em. And most importantly of all in my opinion is a sidearm. With only 10 shots per shell reloading is something you'l be doing fairly often, it can be done hastily enough but getting the spent shell out of the gun before ya load a new one can be annoying if they dont fall out straight away. A pistol which can be drawn quickly is invaluable [ive even found this to be the case in 1 on 1 duals lol]

VSR10 realshock
    armoury009.jpg

Jg Mp5sd6
    armoury006.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Jeez......:(, well, heres my meger......lone........airsoft sniper

104_3969.jpg

Tis my only baby, so gets my full attention :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Waylander24

I only have a small collection at the moment.
    Here are my CA M15A4 Carbine with red dot sight and my Western Arms M9A1 Beretta.
    IMG_7345.jpg
    IMG_7306.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

TM AK Beta Spetznaz with 4X scope.

AK$Beta$Spetz$Scoped.jpg

Gun Name/Model: AK Beta Spetsnaz
    FPS with 0.2g BB's: 285 stock, drops to ~265-270 after a while which sucks.
    Ammo Capacity: 250 standard mag, 600 hicap.
    Build Quality: Solid with no creaking. ABS upper/lower reciever & handgrip. Everything else is metal.
    Electric/Gas: Electric, with large type 8.4 battery in stock.
    Aftermarket upgrades: Plenty, but hard to find scope mounts.
    Overall opinion: Good AEG with slightly higher than average rate of fire. Sounds loud and has a little kick to it. Accurate for it's lenght as well. Gearbox not the most reliable in my personal opinion...die cast gears and nylon shims. Overall :9/10

TM Glock 18C Fixed Slide Non-EBB

TM_AEG_G18AEP.jpg

Gun Name/Model: Glock 18c non-blowback
    FPS with 0.2g BB's: 210
    Ammo Capacity: 30 standard, 100 with hicap though I can onlyget about 75-80 bb's in my hicap.
    Build Quality: Very solid. Metal slide, ABS body.
    Electric/Gas: Electric, with 200 Mah 7.2 mini battery.
    Aftermarket upgrades: It has a short picatinny rail under the barrel. Can also add an upper picatinny rail if required.
    Overall opinion: Very fast full auto that sounds great. Single fire sounds not-so-good. Not as powerful as some gas pistols, but great for CQB. Trigger contacts are not fantastic in my opinion. The pistol no longer fires full auto if the trigger is fully pressed. Overall 7.5/10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

all mine/bros minus the Hi-capa, will add pic hopefully this week
    3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

hers is my TM SR-16 and HFC M9
    DSCF0403.jpg
    DSCF0407.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

M4 S-System, Sig 552, Glock 18c

M4S-SystemSig552Glock18c.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kubac65

pic03149mh5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

That pics a bit too big kubac65 lol

Heres a pic of my ak47 tactical, W733 comando and my 2 glock 18c's

s4010033eq0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Here is the working link now: http://www.irish-paintball.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=667

this should work, but it doesnt from boards.ie for some reason :( (try adding the www bit your self) irish-paintball.net/forum/album.php?user_id=2

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Heres some pics of my stuff
    TM G3 SG1
    CYMA Cm.030
    Auto Hardballer Pistol Grip Shotgun
    Collection2.jpg

Collection1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Just an update to my collection and a Paint job on the M4
    dragon1.JPG
    paint1.JPG
    paint3.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

MP5K PDW By Galaxy
    PA190003.jpg

Beretta M92 by KJW
    PA190005.jpg

SIG552 By Double Eagle
    PA190007.jpg

Non Blowback Gas By Havent a clue:D
    PA190006.jpg

My collection.
    PA190008.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Right some of these have been up before but I thought I'd re-post them with some new pics I took today. There are a few pics so this might take a while

My G3-SG1, M733, 1911 and .357

DSCF0170.jpg

the .357 close up
    DSCF0171.jpg

The 1911 close up
    DSCF0172.jpg

My current rifle collection (M40A1, G3-SG1, M16-VN and M733)
    DSCF0180.jpg

The TM M733
    DSCF0182.jpg

The TM M16-VN
    DSCF0183.jpg

The TM G3-SG1
    DSCF0184.jpg

The Tanaka M40A1
    DSCF0185.jpg

The .357 + 1911
    DSCF0188.jpg

And Last but not least the reason I never run out of ammo in a skirmish :D
    DSCF0187.jpg

Edit: I got bored last night so I built a display case :D

DSCF0189.jpg
    DSCF0190.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Wossack

Just put em up in IAA but sure may as well whore them around :p

TM MP7

PICT0005.jpg

and with less metal on it so easier to one hand

PICT0006.jpg

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Here are my TM Sig 552 and Glock 18C
    2007_04070001.jpg

Soon to be added to, but need to get camo first

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

like the 552 tcob they seem to be rare enough,i cant wait to see one up close. Anyway here's an update on my collection , a second m190 and my pride and joy a Steyr Aug a2 which has plenty of parts inbound from hong kong as i type, including a troy style silencer.

Jg Aug a2
    Airsofts001.jpg
    she should look much better when the silencer arrives, the scope does look a bit 2 long in comparison to the outer barrel at the moment
    Airsofts002.jpg
    Airsofts004.jpg

anufacturer: Jing Gong
    Gun Name/Model: Steyr Aug a2
    FPS: 330 with .2g
    Ammo used: .25g
    Rate of Fire: average
    Build Quality: Plastic ABS body.metal barrel, rail reciever, sling mounts, rubber butt plate. Metal version 3 gearbox.
    Electric/Gas: Electric. 8.4v mini battery.
    Purchased from: www.rsov.com [king of all retailers ]
    Total cost: €145 with 2 extra high cap mag, charger, battery and postage.

General Opinion:nice build with great weight to it. It needs a new hop up bucking and a type 0 cylinder[ comes with a type 1 for some reason], Been trying to make mine into a Dmr rifle so i cant say much about its stock accuracy etc as i hardly used it in its stock form, but it is commonly said that its effective range is about 150/160 feet out of the box. the iron sites that come with it are to be fair absolutely worthless so a reflex site/reddot site or a very low powered scope would be recommended. The high cap feeds flawlessly and the gun is tokia marui compatable.

Hfc m199's
    Airsofts005.jpg
    Airsofts006.jpg
    Airsofts007.jpg
    And were i keep em all
    Airsofts008.jpg

Say ello to my liddle friend:p It may be little but still a very solid AEG, love it:D

MP7.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

Bar a few springers, that I couldn't be arsed posting pics of, this is my collection.

M700
    DSC00005.JPG

Beretta M93 RW Custom
    DSC00007.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

m14snipertv2.jpg
    tmm14om7.jpg
    tmg36cwy7.jpg
    starumptf7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

heres a quick update, got a few bits and pieces for the SR-16

sr-16Pistol.jpg

NewSR-16.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Waylander24

Here are my 2 new toys.
    1911A1a.jpg
    The one on the left is a Western Arms MEU late model. One on the right is a Western Arms MARSOC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Classic Army M15A4 and M203 I picked up today.

No grenades yet though :(

m15a4m203aq4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

Collection as of this week...

Ca Steyr AUG
    King Arms FAL Tactical (which I didn't order I wanted the carbine)
    Galaxy G5 (MP5K PDW)
    DSC00112.JPG
    M700 with the few bits added
    DSC00114.JPG[/QUOTE]

God its heavy:D
    M14.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

SANY0006.jpg
    SANY0005.jpg

Tokyo Marui Centimeter (Gas, non-blow back) 1995.
    Apologies O1s1n :oops:

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

10042007242.jpg
    Kifaru E&E pack and TM MP7

10042007244.jpg
    TM MP7A1 with bungee sling & aimpoint replica

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Not great quality pics, I know:o

KSC Glock 18C (metal slide)
    DSC00001.jpg

KJW P226