Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Easter!

Options
  • 21-04-2019 3:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,291 ✭✭✭✭

Happy Easter.

Have you any plans for the day?

I haven't much planned just a family dinner and we'll probably have visitors calling!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Happy Easter.

Have you any plans for the day?

I haven't much planned just a family dinner and we'll probably have visitors calling!

For me it's same sh1t,different day. Won't get an easter egg - have nobody to buy me one and am too miserable to buy myself one lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,754 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

I've a grand day planned.

Work. Then I'm going to top it with some more work on Monday, and into the the rest of the week etc etc

Not sure where this 'pseudo-holiday' feeling around Easter has appeared from.

Load of me bollix.

• Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Balanadan

FanadMan wrote: »
    For me it's same sh1t,different day. Won't get an easter egg - have nobody to buy me one and am too miserable to buy myself one lol

They were 3 for €4.50 in Tesco :( I think they were even 5 for €5 in Supervalu at one point :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

It’s also my birthday. Gonna have a fillet steak and a few pints of Guinness afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,462 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Happy Birthday Aint Eazy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Infernum

Probably gonna scoff a good dinner then have some Guinness.
    It’s also my birthday. Gonna have a fillet steak and a few pints of Guinness afterwards.

Happy birthday! Hope your day is relaxed and well.

Happy Easter guys. A great big roast and too much chocolate awaits.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

It's just Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,231 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Happy Easter everyone!!

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Easter????

HAPPY CHOCOLATE EGG DAY!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Happy Birthday Ain't easy :)

Plans are Im cooking dinner, and probably relax for the rest of the day and enjoy the lovely weather :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Jesus died for our sins and all ye selfish bastards can think about is stuffing your gobs with chocolate. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

Happy Easter Sunday everyone, please do not mention the murder of 50 people today in catholic churches. That is not allowed, it would be wrong think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,231 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Happy Easter Sunday everyone, please do not mention the murder of 50 people today in catholic churches. That is not allowed, it would be wrong think.

Yeah horrific news to wake up and hear. :(

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

On this day in 1916, the Easter Bunny rose from the dead after being crucified, and gave everyone chocolate Easter eggs.

Happy Easter rising everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

And that was it - gone from earth and at the right hand of the father since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Currently into hour 8 of waiting in Tallaght hospital. My ma fainted yesterday, banged her head and probably broke a thumb. Waiting on x-ray results and a visit from a doctor. My plan of eating ice cream and chocolate in the sun has not materialised.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hedgelayer

Autecher wrote: »
    Currently into hour 8 of waiting in Tallaght hospital. My ma fainted yesterday, banged her head and probably broke a thumb. Waiting on x-ray results and a visit from a doctor. My plan of eating ice cream and chocolate in the sun has not materialised.

Something happened with my plans for an epic surf safari yesterday, they're on the mend thankfully...

Myself and my sister drove down to Waterford for the day to the hospital from Clare to Waterford , longest time I spent with her since i left home and that was 1995...

Killed two bird's with one stone caught up with sis and seen our uncle....

We had some laugh undermining and slagging anyone we both knew, everyone got it including ourselves lol

A memorable Easter Saturday...

Advertisement