Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike shops

Options
  • 16-11-2018 4:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Looking to pick up a bike on the cycle to work scheme, just wondering where people would recommend to get the best value /deal etc. Was thinking of trying mccarthys in northlink business park after hearing someone at work recommending them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭.red.

Might be out of your way but west end cycles in Ballincollig are very good.
    No bull with him, competitive prices and nice lads to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Cotts72

.red. wrote: »

Cheers, but yeah im in glanmire so was looking at somewhere bit closer! Thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Cheers, but yeah im in glanmire so was looking at somewhere bit closer! Thanks anyway

If youre in Glanmire. Have a look at Rothar in Midleton, and Carrolls up in Dillons cross (bought my first B2W there)

The Edge , kinsale rd, probablty have biggest store selection.

if you see a bike online, a bile shop should be able to get it in (Noel in West End did that for me)

.red. wrote: »

Aye +1 on Noel
    AFAIR they dont take visa though.

If youre in Glanmire. Have a look at Rothar in Midleton, and Carrolls up in Dillons cross (bought my first B2W there)

The Edge , kinsale rd, probablty have biggest store selection.

if you see a bike online, a bile shop should be able to get it in (Noel in West End did that for me)

Was thinking of trying carrolls monday alright (bought bikes there when we were kids!) and maybe victoria cycles aswell! Always found the edge fairly pricey!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭realitykeeper

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Kilgrews

Kilgrews

Theyre not **** in Kilgrews.
    Unlike...

Theyre not **** in Kilgrews.
    Unlike...

Unlike... ??

Advertisement