Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Watch Collection Competition

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Fitz II wrote: »
    My take on it is that Rolex is a watch bought with the head not the heart.
    Interesting F, but I think I see what you mean. Certainly with the rollercoaster pricing stuff at the mo, the notion of well I'll not lose money if I buy Model A so.. That kinda thing? Though I'd say many Rolex buyers are thinking with the heart in the sense of buying into the brand the aspirational side. Then again that is more head rather than heart for the timepiece itself so you're take still stands.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement