Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free gear!

Options
  • 05-09-2020 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭

Hi, sold my bike a few years ago..doing a big clear out now and have some gear for free if anyine wants it.
    Mens richa jacket L with integrated spine protection
    Mens Duchini bike trousers
    Spine protector size M
    Matt back box helmet (nearly new) L
    Boots uk 11
    Ladies Frank Thomas leather jacket size 8
    Ladies trousers size s
    Kawasaki helmet size xs nearly new.

Some of these will need a clean as have been stored in the attic.

Going as one lot..first to reply and confirm they will take all can take it. Collections from south Dublin.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Ipro

Would love the box helmet and L jacket if you ever think of splitting please keep me in mind. Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Ipro wrote: »
    Would love the box helmet and L jacket if you ever think of splitting please keep me in mind. Thanks !

Sorry lpro, I need the lot gone today as I'm moving out..totally forgot to check the attic!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Bigserious1

Hi ill take this if its still available? Can collect today thanks.

Hi ill take this if its still available? Can collect today thanks.

Will PM , thanks

Hi I just tried to PM you back but I think you need to delete some of your messages.

Says your inbox is full.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Hi I just tried to PM you back but I think you need to delete some of your messages.

Says your inbox is full.

Thanks.

Sorry..deleted a load of messages there , should be ok now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭goblin59

i'll happily take some of that off you too. My friend is looking to start learning, so the ladies gear will sort her out

goblin59 wrote: »
    i'll happily take some of that off you too. My friend is looking to start learning, so the ladies gear will sort her out

Hi i collected this stuff earlier on today but have no need for the womens gear. I'll PM you now and see if we can arrange delivery or collection.

Hi i collected this stuff earlier on today but have no need for the womens gear. I'll PM you now and see if we can arrange delivery or collection.

cheers!

cheers cojomo2 and bigserious1 for the ladies gear. Hopefully means my friend can get out on a bike sooner!

• Advertisement

goblin59 wrote: »
    cheers cojomo2 and bigserious1 for the ladies gear. Hopefully means my friend can get out on a bike sooner!

No worries Stephen. Hope your camping trip goes well and the gear fits your friend.

Thanks again to Conor and hope his house sale goes as stress free as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Ipro

Just had the helmet dropped down to me by bigserious, absolute gent!

Thanks both cojomo2 and bigserious1 For sharing great to see a few people got to benefit from this lovely gesture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭larchielads

Free gear u say?????
    Oh wait u mean actual gear

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭garlad

Bigserious if you've no need for jacket/trousers I'll pick em up off you. Only getting into the biking now at the ripe old age of 47 and its costing me a forune ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

garlad wrote: »
    Bigserious if you've no need for jacket/trousers I'll pick em up off you. Only getting into the biking now at the ripe old age of 47 and its costing me a forune ;)

If you didn't manage to get sorted, I've an Akito Desert jacket size L you are welcome to.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭garlad

@Chiorino wow thanks a million
    PM sent

Advertisement