Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Juvenile Basketball Club Cork

• 25-11-2019 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

Looking to source a basketball club for one of my kids on the Southside of Cork City. Are there many underage girls clubs around? Don’t fancy the northside tbh.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Motherof123

Looking to source a basketball club for one of my kids on the Southside of Cork City. Are there many underage girls clubs around? Don’t fancy the northside tbh.

Thanks

There is one on the south side for girls on Sunday mornings from 1-2 fr Matthews I'll send you the link

http://frmathewsbasketball.com

Coaches:

Academy Girls – Bartek Bulkowski / Women’s Super League Players

Academy Boys – Don O’Sullivan / Fintan Walshe / Men’s Super League Players
    Training’s:

Academy Girls – Sunday 1-2pm

It's where the old tennis village was years ago. I can give better directions if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Motherof123

Thanks

Sorry now sure why that link won't work but they seem to be the only ones with a girls academy the other clubs are just for boys I think

Advertisement