Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fall Guys (PC/PS4) The BR to end all BR

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,111 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

EmmaGray wrote: »
    Has anyone of you had any wins?

Two, both on Hexagon.

Any other final and it's a guaranteed loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

EmmaGray wrote: »

If i had to guess, around 45/50

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Josuke

Around 35 here, would be disappointed not to get one within 45 mins - 1 hour of playing. Tutorials like this one make all the difference, I'd say at least 30-40% of players know them now so they're well worth a look https://youtu.be/GO_b7BxVxJI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

SK1979 wrote:
    In saying all that, I don't know if he's right for us at the moment, but would hate to see him pulling a Liverpool jersey on next year as I think he'd tear it up with them.

EmmaGray wrote:

I'm on 10. Mostly on Fall Mountain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Still Ill

No wins for me after playing probably a couple of hundred games! But I'm old and don't really play computer games usually. Only got to one final! The hexagon one.. Think I finished 5th. Spectated the end of it and the last two guys were obviously cheating.. Just floating over no hexagons.. Kinda makes me feel like I've no hope of winning in that even if I do play well I can't beat that. Fun game nonetheless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,256 ✭✭✭✭Penn

About 30-35 I think. I find once you get used to the races and just focus on keeping yourself alive on games like block party etc (rather than trying to eliminate others), you just have to rely on a bit of luck to get through team games and you end up in the final round more often than not.

The final rounds do require a bit of skill but the more you do them you get more used to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭splashthecash

No wins but enjoyable enough - got it free on PS Plus

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭DrSpongeBobz

Already bad hackers on pc where they just bounce back up if they get knocked out.Funny to watch though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,897 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Played a few games there. Def freshens it up.

• Advertisement

So season 3 then with a Christmas theme would be awesome.

Haven't touched this in ages. Needs new maps. Or modular maps that can be randomised.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Haven't touched this in ages. Needs new maps. Or modular maps that can be randomised.

Same, got really bored of it after about a week of the over hype. I'd give it another go if they changed the maps and gave the option to ban some of the team games each run maybe.

Season two is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Haven't played this in a good while, will give Season 2 a look tonight or tomorrow

First win. Gets kind of embarrassing if you play after 30 games with no win lol. Thank god. Happy with just 1 win, takes the pressure off. Making so many silly mistakes in the final round usually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Still Ill

First win. Gets kind of embarrassing if you play after 30 games with no win lol. Thank god. Happy with just 1 win, takes the pressure off. Making so many silly mistakes in the final round usually.

Try a few hundred games without a win! I'm just happy to get to a final.. A third was my best effort, I think!

Still Ill wrote: »
    Try a few hundred games without a win! I'm just happy to get to a final.. A third was my best effort, I think!

You will get there. I came 2nd last week and thought that was going to be my personal best for 2020.The game is so childish looking it adds to the frustration :o

Advertisement