Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Green list destinations... Been and back? Recommend?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

According to the Irish Examiner, Dubliners are not allowed to travel abroad except for essential service, even to Green listed countries for the next 3 weeks. Would I eligible for a refund ? I have a flight with Ryanair to Greece this Friday.
    tell them you from the country

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭JojoLoca

Has anyone seen the new job advert from Ryanair?

https://careers.ryanair.com/search/#job/163f1c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭SB71

Flew and out a few days ago and back today from Dublin, no problem just the usual complete the passenger locatior firm thing, peoipkle dont serioiuslty think the garda are going to be in Dublin airport preventing people from flying, legally they cant do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

According to the Irish Examiner, Dubliners are not allowed to travel abroad except for essential service, even to Green listed countries for the next 3 weeks. Would I eligible for a refund ? I have a flight with Ryanair to Greece this Friday.

You defo won't get a refund unless all the flights out of Dublin are grounded...

Go on your holidays, enjoy it, no one will stop you..

Advertisement