Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Woolshed Meet-Ups - Post Here

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Unclebumble

Loughc wrote: »
    Seeing as on a quiet day in the woolshed they can’t social distance I don’t hold out much hope.

Don’t know why you say that? What does that mean?
    Loads of tables have been removed and a lot of effort has gone into adhering to the guidelines.
    Throw away comments like that hurt already struggling businesses.

You will be able to watch the 6pm games in full.
    The tables will be further adjusted to enable 2m social distancing and therefore under the guidelines there is no time limit.

Unfortunately due to 11.30pm closing and with no Exemptions available as normal, the 9.30pm games will only be shown until 11.15pm.
    I understand this is not ideal, not watching a game in full but that might change if the guidelines change.

Due to the reduced number of tables, we expect these to book out faster than previously.

Hope that clears up any queries and hopefully we’ll be seeing some of you on NFL Sunday’s in the Shed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Well we'll be there every week as usual...... What sort of capacity loss are you looking at with 2m distancing???

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Well we'll be there every week as usual...... What sort of capacity loss are you looking at with 2m distancing???

In total we’re down from around 600 (that includes standing) to around 200 - 175 depending on layout
    :(

In total we’re down from around 600 (that includes standing) to around 200 - 175 depending on layout
    :(

Ouch......... I'll try to drink enough for 3 people but I can't promise anything....

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Ouch......... I'll try to drink enough for 3 people but I can't promise anything....

Good man! 😂

Already have our tables booked for the 6th and the 13th. Beer wings and football is back baby!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭conor222

Any idea on when the opening times are going to be amended back to later (or have they already?)

Id be interested in booking in to watch a weekend of games, but with the enforced 11.30 close you end up missing the back half of the later games. Anyone any info on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭DM_2092

I'm just gonna head in for the 6PM games in week 2. The lads from NFL Ireland are hosting a gathering there so I'd be mad not to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Went there sunday for Jets game. Very well run to be fair as they had the Jets on a normal size tv while everyone else had to wait until the barstool football was over before they showed the Steelers game on the big screens.

Pitchers and wings not bad too!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

Is there any plans for a meet up? Even for the college game?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Son Of Caba

Shame this is in Dublin, would love to see something like this in Wexford or closer to home. Is there any interest here in something like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ikozma

Is the woodshed the best place to watch the superbowl final?

I'm biased because I'm a regular but it's definitely up there, other bars might have more bells and whistles but if you just want to watch the game with passionate fans in a venue where every seat has a view of a screen, you won't beat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

Anyone heading to the show with Jeff? I hot a ticket myself heading in solo though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭CWMMC

Is there anywhere in Wexford or Wexford town that does meet ups for the games?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Corktitan

Seeing as this thread is about NFL,

Anyone interested in joining a new flag football team in cork "Cork Titans"

Ages 15 - 96... very strict on the under 96's

Aim is to..

Get fit

Play some football

Have the craic and chat NFL or fantasy football.

Add us on on our brand new Instagram

corktitans

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭akenno

There's a Seahawks meet up on Sunday in The Camden to watch the Lions game. Open for all. Raffle for prizes on the day.

~~

Advertisement