Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curved Air 1973 Gig

Options
  • 13-07-2020 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all - I don't hold out much hope for this, but can anyone help settle a friendly argument? I saw Curved Air in 1973 and have always been convinced I saw them at the Fillmore in Bray. Someone else is adamant it was the Stadium. Now the Fillmore was much easier for me to get to (just jump on the 45 on Clonkeen Road) than the Stadium (don't ask me! I saw a few gigs there but always had someone navigating) so I'm sure I'm remembering correctly. Curved Air's own history says the Stadium but that doesn't mean anything - I definitely saw my favourite band Family at the Fillmore, and that's described as "Dublin" in their history.
    Here's hoping...

Comments

Advertisement