Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG G36 Vs Specna G36

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Miscreant

lausp wrote: »
    I am debating between 2 brands and 3 different G36 and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Could someone advise on the merits of getting the Specna over the JG?

Usage would be backyard plinking.

I think your usage should decide here.

I have had both JG and Specna and personally for skirmishing I would choose the Specna model each time. I find the quality to be much higher but also correspondingly more expensive (but not by much).

If you are only plinking then go for the JG. They are a good price for what you are getting and as you pointed out, you get the battery and charger included so you're on to a winner there.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭lausp

Thanks,

The one curve ball is that patrol base have an M4 Specna arms at 96 euro.

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/eu/specna-arms-rock-river-arms-sa-c02-core-cqb-carbine-rifle?pv=7972

I'm not sure if this is a better option than the G36. I do prefer the look of the G36 but I'd rather have the better quality gun I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Miscreant

lausp wrote: »
    Thanks,

The one curve ball is that patrol base have an M4 Specna arms at 96 euro.

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/eu/specna-arms-rock-river-arms-sa-c02-core-cqb-carbine-rifle?pv=7972

I'm not sure if this is a better option than the G36. I do prefer the look of the G36 but I'd rather have the better quality gun I think.

The one you linked to is a plastic bodied Specna so would be less quality than their normal offering. Seems to be close to the JG in build (plastic as well) so if you prefer the G36 and can get it for in and around the same price then go for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

The G36 can be gotten for next to nothing now ,I got my full size specna arms G36 for less than €120 ,it's not perfect but a step up in some areas quality wise ,but in others the JG would be slightly better ,the Specna arms G36 hop up is **** compared to others and no real replacement or upgrade available ,

Both would be behind my classic army G36K in terms of quality if I had to choose which one to game

Advertisement