Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Tipperary-a few questions

Options
  • 07-08-2020 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hey, in the middle of buying a house outside Thurles near Moycarkey just wondered if anyone knew who my local Garda station was? I need to transfer the address on the licence. Also if anyone knew the the lay of the land re gun clubs in the area?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Hey, in the middle of buying a house outside Thurles near Moycarkey just wondered if anyone knew who my local Garda station was? I need to transfer the address on the licence. Also if anyone knew the the lay of the land re gun clubs in the area?
    Thanks

Littleton or Holycross but most likely you’ll be referred to Thurles.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭richiedel123

Thanks

Chances are you will have to go through thurles with the licence. But for clubs u are close to holy cross moycarky and thurles club so you will have a choice of which is closest

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭peteshamrock

Thats great. Thanks for the info. Ill talk to the neighbours as well. Hopefully a straight forward process.

Advertisement