Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laminate Flooring

Options
  • 14-06-2020 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Anyone has any good recommendations for Laminate flooring and installation around Dublin area?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

M Kelly interiors they did mine ages ago maybe look at their website

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭harvindhillon

casio4 wrote: »
    M Kelly interiors they did mine ages ago maybe look at their website
    Thank you, I'll give them a ring :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Got mine from the UK as there was big savings over buying it locally. Brand was KronoSwiss and Grand Selction (Walnut) the type. It cost me e900 for 45sqm delivered compared to e1,400 locally in Noyeks Newmans for the exact same product. Part of the 900 was a £80 delivery fee from the UK to here. www.wood4u.co.uk was the site and they were great to deal with- two boxes had slight damage on the crate and they sent out two replacements within 3 days. Didnt need them in the end but it was very good customer service.

Check the abrasion level (AC number) of the laminate and try to get AC5 if you can, its designed to withstand heavy use whereas AC1 and 2 are for home use but might wear after several years. AC5 its what shops and commercial premises would use.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MarcF

Has anyone got any recommendations for someone to lay some click flooring in Dublin 13 and if you would know approx. cost for the work.

Approx. 85m2 - 2 main bedrooms, 1 box room & 1 converted attic. All fairly squared off rooms that are empty.

Advertisement