Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

APS AUG A2 AEG

• 30-01-2020 7:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭

For Sale is an APS AUG A2 that was purchased off here roughly three'ish years ago (Second Owner). I haven't used it as much as I hoped to, as it's mainly been used for plinking. Apart from that, it's been in the cupboard to keep the dust off it. In good / very good condition (Minor chips off the plastic RIS and minor body marks). Shooting around the 275 FPS mark (Picture attached) with 0.25g BB's. The only modifications that I made was the installation of a SHS M90 spring and a G&G green hop up bucking.

Two minor issues to take note of:

1. The fore-grip that is commonly attached to the AUG AEG's is not included. It was already broken when I purchased it.

2. The two main screws that are used to keep the gearbox plate in place were loose when I received the AEG. Inspecting this more showed that the plastic threading was actually worn, and I've replaced them with one main screw that is held in place by the spring guide.

I'm only looking to sell this AEG for the moment - Trades won't be accepted. If I change my mind I will update this.

Starting the selling price at €80 (This includes the AEG, one high cap and one mid cap - The mid cap is slightly tight, but it will fit in place with some force :P). Open to reasonable offers. Can include the battery and battery adaptor for an extra €5 if required (The Tamiya connectors between the AEG and the adaptor are slightly flimsy, but still function as intended when positioned correctly).

Based in Ballina, Co. Mayo (Can travel within reasonable distance, but will need to be organised first). Can post at buyer's expense (Unregistered or Registered with proof of postage). Can accept PayPal or postal order (PayPal preferable).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭MichaelDevers

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

offer €50 (AEG only ) plus postage

whydave wrote: »
    offer €50 (AEG only ) plus postage

Accepted (Will throw in the original high cap with it). To PM's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

:):)
    PM on the way

BUMP - Possibly interested to trade this for an AK, along with cash if required. Can also be an AK without a gearbox as I've got a spare V3 from another AEG lying about.

Mainly interested in something full metal, fixed / m4 styled stock, real wood, etc... Photos would prove beneficial.

EDIT: Anything along these styles (Doesn't have to be theses specific brands) would be of interest:

1) https://gunfire.com/en/products/sa-j10-edge-tm-carbine-replica-1152225499.html

2) https://gunfire.com/en/products/sa-j02-edge-tm-carbine-replica-1152225491.html

3) https://gunfire.com/en/products/tx-mig-carbine-replica-1152217496.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RobertJR

I have this if interested..
    Ak full metal receiver
    Wooden front handgrip
    Plastic stock and pistol grip (were both the fake wood bits, I sprayed black..
    Was an unused, std CYMA type aeg
    That I purchased the metal receiver, and converted to as is now
    Was checked over, gearbox as new
    Firing and functioning perfectly

RobertJR wrote: »
    I have this if interested..
    Ak full metal receiver
    Wooden front handgrip
    Plastic stock and pistol grip (were both the fake wood bits, I sprayed black..
    Was an unused, std CYMA type aeg
    That I purchased the metal receiver, and converted to as is now
    Was checked over, gearbox as new
    Firing and functioning perfectly

Unfortunately it wouldn't be the type I'm after. Mainly looking for the AK-74 style rather than the AK-47, but thanks for the offer :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RobertJR

No problem
    It's like your own, sitting gathering dust.. 😂
    Glws

BUMP - Only looking to sell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭Airsoft_David

Offer 55+postage with all extras if fully working.

Let me have a search for the extra parts tomorrow and I'll get back to you

Ok thanks

Just had a look there for the parts, I could do €60 excluding postage but without the mid cap (Can throw in another high cap though) and a bag of 0.25g BBs that are new and unused if that's of any interest?

Sure,How much would shipping be?

Sure,How much would shipping be?

It's showing 5.6Kgs on the weighting scale, so going by An Posts calculator it can between €11 standard to €16 registered

• Advertisement

So just making sure everything in the gun fully works and isnt likely to break?,Also what kind of range do you get with it?

Also does anyone sell a replacement front grip?

Everything in the AEG works fine, I haven't used it much since i got it but it worked fine while doing the chrono test (Will give it the once-over and apply grease if required). Range wise I wouldn't know 100%, but I'm usually about 30 / 40 meters and it hits whatever target I'm shooting at, but that's without any hop applied.

AirsoftPro.cz are good for all the AUG parts, but the only place that sells the grip by itself would be Evike AFAIK, found here - https://www.evike.com/products/35080/

Thats unfortunate,do you think the slanted rails near the front would be good to attach a grip to?

Thats unfortunate,do you think the slanted rails near the front would be good to attach a grip to?

It wouldn't best the most ideal spot as the grip would be slanted, but it's always an option. The grips that usually come on the AUG AEGs are flimsy, and personal opinion is that the AUG is more comfortable to hold around the body in that area.

Worse comes to worse, there's a lot of 3D authors on popular printing website that make 3D printed RIS mounts to replace the grips, so it may be something to look into :)

Will do thanks,Do you take paypal?

Will do thanks,Do you take paypal?

Aye I do indeed, I'll send you a PM now

Alright.

Hi Mods, this thread can be marked as ' SOLD '

• Advertisement
Advertisement