Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old size decking plank. 140x35

Options
  • 15-01-2021 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I have a couple of rotting decking planks. Rest are fine. It’s been down about 15 years. Ideally I’d like to just replace rotten parts. It’s 140 x35 mm. doesn’t seem to be a standard size anymore. Anyone any idea where I could pick some up?

TIA

Pockets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭J.R.

I had same problem.

I got them in Brooke Thomas builders providers Old Naas Rd, Inchicore, Dublin - the only problem was the pattern was slightly different.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭pocketse

J.R. wrote: »
    I had same problem.

I got them in Brooke Thomas builders providers Old Naas Rd, Inchicore, Dublin - the only problem was the pattern was slightly different.

I forgot to thank you for your reply!! Thank you ðŸ™.
    Gave them a ring a couple of weeks ago and it’s not a size they stock anymore.

Pockets

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Fine Cheers

I see Goodwins have 144mm x 32mm ?
    If you got treated 6 x 2 would a joinery reduce them down for you and rib them to match ?

Advertisement