Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Wash Virgin

Options
  • 06-09-2020 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

I'm forever listening to other guys power washing stuff on a Sunday morning so after turning over I decided to tackle the never-washed 2010 Nissan. With power washer in hand I was amazed I was able to get it to work and the cat is now squeaky clean. However the car looks more sad now than before I started. Some of it is shiny clean but more is half washed looking. Should I rub my cat over the car? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

I think your post is more suited to https://touch.boards.ie/forum/483

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

You've never had sex with a power washer?

What's the matter with you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nexytus

You forgot foreplay (detergent)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,108 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Logo wrote: »
    I'm forever listening to other guys power washing stuff on a Sunday morning so after turning over I decided to tackle the never-washed 2010 Nissan. With power washer in hand I was amazed I was able to get it to work and the cat is now squeaky clean. However the car looks more sad now than before I started. Some of it is shiny clean but more is half washed looking. Should I rub my cat over the car? TIA

That a typo or do you just have bad aim?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,238 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

You've never had sex with a power washer?

What's the matter with you?

It will blow you away

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,678 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

You should rub your cat over the car lol. Can't have the cat clean and the car still dirty. Sure you can do the cat again after lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

You should get a cat to lick it converter

• Registered Users Posts: 33,108 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

How does his cat go down the M50?
    MEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.............

(Yeah, I know it's an old joke, but I don't care)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement