Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drunk chocolate

Options
  • 18-01-2021 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Oh my god why does chocolate taste so good when you are drunk.its amazing.

Why does everything taste so good when you are drunk,!!.

Comments

Re Chocolate.. Sugar. Other things is likely to be Salt.

Being stoned and getting the munchies easily beats being drunk for food tastiness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Cerveza

You won’t be at that carry on when the pup is cut op.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

I love chomping on a few cloves of garlic after a few beers... yum yum !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Being stoned and getting the munchies easily beats being drunk for food tastiness.

I remember being stoned back in the day, eating about five bowl of Corn Flakes & then pukin me ring :pac:

Getting the munchies isn't always fun lol

I remember being stoned back in the day, eating about five bowl of Corn Flakes & then pukin me ring :pac:

Getting the munchies isn't always fun lol

I went through a jumbo box of gummy bears.. projectile vomit with spinning jelly bears. Not fun. Neither was finding vomit encrusted bears weeks after that night. :D

• Advertisement

I went through a jumbo box of gummy bears.. projectile vomit with spinning jelly bears. Not fun. Neither was finding vomit encrusted bears weeks after that night. :D

I wouldn't mind but I don't even like cereal.

At that time though they tasted so cold & sweet & crunchy & magical - hence the way too many bowls of the stuff

I wouldn't mind but I don't even like cereal.

At that time though they tasted so cold & sweet & crunchy & magical - hence the way too many bowls of the stuff

Ahh well.. we're all driven to madness sometimes. I watched a friend of mine go through a bag of sugar. One lick of the finger at a time, and then, emptying the bag directly into his mouth. Ugh. That left stains on the toilet. :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Stoned with chocolate is pretty good, too. Slurp, melt, lick, mmm.

But drunk with food is nothing, compared to stoned with sex. Just saying.

Ahh well.. we're all driven to madness sometimes. I watched a friend of mine go through a bag of sugar. One lick of the finger at a time, and then, emptying the bag directly into his mouth. Ugh. That left stains on the toilet. :pac::pac::pac:

Was he stoned or was he on something stronger? Lol

Day Lewin wrote: »
    Stoned with chocolate is pretty good, too. Slurp, melt, lick, mmm.

But drunk with food is nothing, compared to stoned with sex. Just saying.

Drunk + stoned sex mmm

I'm a parent now so I'm well behaved & don't do any of those things anymore ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Mint crisp, a packet of salt and vinegar hunky doreys with a cup of tea when you get home from a night out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Wilhelm III

Mint crisp, a packet of salt and vinegar hunky doreys with a cup of tea when you get home from a night out.
    Jeez that's very specific!! It's been a long time since I've drank now - but I remember it being more like 'is that food?', 'what about that, is that food?', 'is this food?', 'hmmmm, well... it does look like food...' basically - anything that looked like food, was fair game!

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭French Toast

I remember wandering in to a Subway after a night out once.

Best decision of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Cadburys chocolate is gone to crap. It tastes cheap and nasty. Bought some weird 4 bar box over christmas, and all the chocolate in it was like hardened powder.
    Drunk or stoned it's bad. With few exceptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Likes me an owl Twirl from time to time

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Likes me an owl Twirl from time to time
    Until they ruin that too...
    I like a Wispa, still good (imo).

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Suckit wrote: »
    Until they ruin that too...
    I like a Wispa, still good (imo).

https://cadbury.co.za/product/cadbury-dairy-milk-whispers

Pity they don't sell these here basically Cadburys version of Maltesers

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sex whilst stoned can be an incredibly intense, hot and mind-blowing experience. Highly recommended! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Datacore

Tony's Chocolonely is becoming my go to chocolate. It’s a Dutch brand and kinda reminds me of what chocolate used to taste like before it started to being made by corporate accountants.

Advertisement