Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking limo to debs

Options
  • 28-08-2003 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

My friends and I are going to take a limo to the debs. HAHA we are going to pass the bus everyone is going on and roll down the windows and wave. Should be funny.

Anyway I need info on limo services in Kerry that would take us!

We need to be ordering it now so reply quick!

Comments

Originally posted by denis_o_leary
    My friends and I are going to take a limo to the debs. HAHA we are going to pass the bus everyone is going on and roll down the windows and wave. Should be funny.

Anyway I need info on limo services in Kerry that would take us!

We need to be ordering it now so reply quick!

tbh you need to be ordering it about 4 months ago...but maybe that only applys to dublin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

If you're arriving by limo, surely you should go all-out with leather gloves, a shiny cane, swallow-tail jacket...?

Or you could all dress up as pimps an' hoes...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Originally posted by Sarky
    If you're arriving by limo, surely you should go all-out with leather gloves, a shiny cane, swallow-tail jacket...?

Or you could all dress up as pimps an' hoes...:)

Bloody good idea! :D. And utility_ I hope that does only apply to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

ah good oul Google

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Why not get a plane?

And then parachute down in tandem with your burd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

when should someone book a limo for the debs? I will be starting school in the 3rd week in septemeber (Park College Galway, which doiesnt have debs but i'm invited back to my old schools debs) and the debs are usually on late october early november.

Is it too late to book a limo?

N

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

I have worked a whole load of debs in my time the best i have seen is a helicopter that dropped this couple down at the rugby grounds, limo waiting for them brought them to the nightclub were i used to work. :rolleyes: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Sarky
    And a monocle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Yeah in Dublin anyway you need to book it ages ago, I've booked mine long ago.

What about suits when should they be booked? Anyone know where i can rent like real flashy suits like cool white ones oh oh Dumb and dumber suit cool?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

lots of limo hire companies dont seem to want to hire out to debs! we had one booked but they with a company but they withdrew on us. Idiots!

Originally posted by Kappar
    Yeah in Dublin anyway you need to book it ages ago, I've booked mine long ago.

What about suits when should they be booked? Anyone know where i can rent like real flashy suits like cool white ones oh oh Dumb and dumber suit cool?

Um...with blacktie(is that what they're called? :s ) I remember one of my friends booking his suit there like a week beforehand and still getting one. There you can also rent kilts and those long tail jackets etc, but they're probably waaaay more expensive. The normal "tuxes" they give you are shíte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

i think Limo's are stupid,
    I wanted to get a HIACE but i couldnt find one so now im gonna get a taxi...

Also i want to get the blue tux and top hat and cane like dumb n dumber..would be cool...

cartman

Originally posted by DapperGent
    Why not get a plane?

And then parachute down in tandem with your burd?

Any idea on what a plane would cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Kappar
    Anyone know where i can rent like real flashy suits like cool white ones oh oh Dumb and dumber suit cool?
    Screw that. Get a kilt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Oh its no bother organising a limo it only costs 500 euro. my daddy earns that in an hour. There are lots of limoscene companys in ballsbridge. My belvedere college mates will laugh at me if i take the bus with all the other commoners:rolleyes:

Believe me its nothing like that. I doubt we will make the cost of the limo tbh. But if we have about 6 ppl going in it so if we all pay equallly we might b able to get it.

Believe me we're not rich. The debs happens comes once (or twice) so might as well do something to remmember it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by AngelofFire
    Oh its no bother organising a limo it only costs 500 euro. my daddy earns that in an hour. There are lots of limoscene companys in ballsbridge. My belvedere college mates will laugh at me if i take the bus with all the other commoners:rolleyes:

Quentin? is that you? :D

LOVE the pimps & ho's idea!

Advertisement