Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't know where best to post this, looking for a place to do woodwork.

Options
  • 01-05-2018 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

I need to do some building, I'll need all the tools generally in most woodshops, or any school that does woodwork as a class. I don't want to go out and buy all these things for the few projects I'll be using them for.

So I ask is there anywhere that does small tool hire, and offers space to do some work??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,232 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

There's a place in Letterkenny. Another in Seattle.

Could you be more specific?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

oh yea, sorry about that.

looking for somewhere in Dublin that can rent me general carpentry tools plus space to do all my woodworking.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Woodwork? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Woodwork! Smegmar, there's four places. There's Woodwork World, that's on third.

There's Woodwork-R-Us, that's on third too. You got 'You've nailed it!'
    That's on third. 'Plane sailing... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the Woodwork complex on third.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Look up men’s sheds for your local area. They will have a workshop and may have tools you can borrow for free.

Advertisement