Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saw doctors Tony Lambert passes away in Thailand.

• 30-04-2018 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭

I Remember he won the lotto and fecked off to live in Thailand. Poor lad. Hope he had a good life chillin.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

I Remember he won the lotto and fecked off to live in Thailand. Poor lad. Hope he had a good life chillin.

No better place to chill. RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Source https://www.rte.ie/culture/2018/0430/959234-saw-doctors-musician-tony-lambert-dies/
    Tony Lambert, the musician responsible for the iconic accordion riffs on the Saw Doctors' hit I Useta Lover, has passed away after an extended stay in hospital in Thailand, his home for the past two decdes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Even after all these years I still laugh whenever I hear "I useta love her" which isn't very often now.
    I useta see her up the chapel when she went to Sunday mass
    And when she'd go to receive, I'd kneel down there
    And watch her pass
    The glory of her ass
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

When people sing in their own accent about stuff that actually happens in their own world, you are compelled to listen.

They were different in their authenticity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭badtoro

Rest in peace :) Saw Docs put a lot of smiles on a lot of peoples faces.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭DarTipp

RIP love saw doctors

Advertisement