Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dana White Bashes Elite XC

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

That guy is hilarious without even trying. Couldn't stop laughing at the bit in the middle when he turns to the camera and says "That's ****in illegal".

I totally agree with him aswell. And nobody says **** better than Dana. He just doesn't hold back. Dana for President!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

I wish Dana White would get off the fence and tell us what he really thinks ... oh wait ... he always does :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I love all the jump cut editing in that video it gives the impression Dana ranted for hours. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭RNCFAN

Doesn't look good for Elite. But let's be clear, many, MANY organizations have had fixed or worked fights go on under their banner.

Pancrase - more fights than I care to mention
    Pride - Coleman Vs Takada, Or Rampage being asked to lose against Saku. Mezger got offered more money to lose as well from recollection.

UFC - Taktarov V Macias -
    Vitor Vs Joe Charles...both agreed supposedly to keep it to a grappling
    match only.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

RNCFAN wrote: »
    Doesn't look good for Elite. But let's be clear, many, MANY organizations have had fixed or worked fights go on under their banner.

Pancrase - more fights than I care to mention
    Pride - Coleman Vs Takada, Or Rampage being asked to lose against Saku. Mezger got offered more money to lose as well from recollection.

UFC - Taktarov V Macias -
    Vitor Vs Joe Charles...both agreed supposedly to keep it to a grappling
    match only.

There's a difference there. In Japan they can do whatever they want. Those two UFC fights you mentioned had nothing to do with the UFC working the fights, it was the fighters. In EliteXC's case it's the promotion being accused of it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭RNCFAN

Fozzy wrote: »
    There's a difference there. In Japan they can do whatever they want. Those two UFC fights you mentioned had nothing to do with the UFC working the fights, it was the fighters. In EliteXC's case it's the promotion being accused of it

Those 2 UFC fights were not known by the UFC themselves for sure. I didn't make the above that clear I suppose. I meant that it goes on all through RINGS right up to present day under the various banners.

RNCFAN wrote: »
    Those 2 UFC fights were not known by the UFC themselves for sure

Not only that but they were years before Zuffa's purchase of the company.

Thats actually a great Promo.

Thats actually a great Promo.

He turned babyface with the hardcore MMA crowd :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Holy ****, thats great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

The language out of that lad, you wouldn't hear it from a docker. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Dana White is GOD!
    He also speaks a sh*tload of truth there. :)

Advertisement