Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rumours Brock and Randy injured

Options
  • 06-10-2008 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭

I am hearing that both Brock and Randy are struggling with injuries.
    Randy-shoulder
    Brock-Hamstring

Not known if it will force a postponement

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Both injuries that would seriously hamper their chance of winning depending on how serious they are.

Sh1te.

Lets hope not, but Nov 15th is a bit close to be training with those kinds of injuries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sucks if true, looking forward to it. Really wanted to see what randy would bring. oh well if randy pulled out last minute could set brock up nicely for getting ktfo by an undercard fighter like kimbo did on saturday , i know i know itll never happen but i can dream cant I ? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

One week and three week old news respectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

There's a video on MMA convert of all of Xtreme Couture watching the Elite XC show. From what I could see Randy had all of his limbs in place and seemed to be having a good time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

rovert wrote: »
    One week and three week old news respectively.

best edition to boards.ie/mma ever.

Imagine they pushed the fight back to dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

The rumour about Brock being injured was started a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't true:
    Lesnar-Couture rumors appear to be untrue

By Dave Meltzer

There were a lot of panicked people in the MMA world yesterday as rumors were floated by a usually reliable poster on the Internet that Brock Lesnar was injured in training and his Nov. 15 Las Vegas match with Randy Couture would be canceled.

The extent of the rumor got to the point where, according to an article by Josh Gross on the Sports Illustrated web site, that someone imitating the voice of UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta called Randy Couture, and ended up speaking with wife Kim Couture, telling her Lesnar was injured and the fight was off, but they quickly discovered it as being a hoax.

At the same time, UFC officials contacted Lesnar's camp, who noted they were inundated with calls about the subject, but told UFC that Lesnar is 100% healthy and have no idea where the story would have gotten started.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Yeah OP you should probably let us know what your source is for these rumours? I certainly heard it a couple of weeks ago reported by Dave Meltzer. So do you have a more up to date source?

Seriously hope it is untrue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

No, same source.

I also hope its not true

Apoligies if my information is inaccurate or old

Advertisement