Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paternity benefit,PSC/MyGov.ie

• 10-05-2021 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hi,just went to register on MyGov.ie and they need a Public services card for verification.But due to Covid it looks like appointments for PSC aren't happening.Anyone go through this recently?,do i just go the paper route ?(PB1 and PB2 forms).
    Any advice appreciated
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭aktelmiele

I tried to apply for a PSC card back in November / December.

Told me it was going to be Jan and there would be a backlog. Havent got the call yet.

But I submitted a paper form. It was acknowledged in 2 days. Said the processing time to get payment was 4 weeks.

Pretty smooth so far

Id go paper option

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pkvader

aktelmiele wrote: »
    I tried to apply for a PSC card back in November / December.

Told me it was going to be Jan and there would be a backlog. Havent got the call yet.

But I submitted a paper form. It was acknowledged in 2 days. Said the processing time to get payment was 4 weeks.

Pretty smooth so far

Id go paper option
    Perfect,thanks for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Does anyone know a convenient place to get the PB1 form online?

Advertisement