Thread Closed  

20-04-2021, 19:20   #1
ForestFire

Posting Request

Hello,

I would like to join the soccer forum. I have read the soccer forum charter and agree to abide by the rules of the soccer forum. The two identifier words are reserve (POA) and discretion(POBSM).

Other than that it should be clear, from my user name, that I will not cause any trouble (With the big rivals).....and I swear I will not mention how many more Champions winners cups we have compared to other teams.....well not too often at least.....

....Not that in the position we are in its hardley much to boast about these days.

Thanks
Advertisement
21-04-2021, 10:52   #2
picachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestFire View Post
Hello,

I would like to join the soccer forum. I have read the soccer forum charter and agree to abide by the rules of the soccer forum. The two identifier words are reserve (POA) and discretion(POBSM).

Other than that it should be clear, from my user name, that I will not cause any trouble (With the big rivals).....and I swear I will not mention how many more Champions winners cups we have compared to other teams.....well not too often at least.....

....Not that in the position we are in its hardley much to boast about these days.

Thanks
I would also like to post in the soccer forum
Thread Closed