Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mubi 15 months for free!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Mine cancelled too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭PreCocious

lertsnim wrote: »
    Mine cancelled too

Mine is still good. I wonder if it's because I already had a Mubi account ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Mine was a new account and still active til next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,807 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Not content with cancelling my 15 months free, they've now charged my card €6.99. FFS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Mubi are offering a years subscription for €50 this weekend if anyone is interested. I don't know if they'll have another offer for Black Friday or if this is it.

Advertisement